News:

Using cutting-edge ray tracing technology, our sheets appear 69% more realistic than the leading bargain brand!

Main Menu

The Official Pokémon Diamond, Pearl, and Platinum Project

Started by Latios212, July 16, 2016, 06:44:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Zeila

Thanks for the feedback! I've been meaning to rework Lake for a while now as per daj's suggestion and I've made those changes along with others in my two piano version. I'll revisit the solo piano version another day

[Folder]

In the mean time, I looked at your sheets Andy

"Victory! Trainer" - [mus]
- I didn't know how to fix the staves being bolder/larger so I made a new file with the correct formatting and copyright/game info
- m1 I separated the beam over the clef change, but it might be better to just get rid of the Eb and make the Bb an eighth note
- m4 I changed the Bb (beat 1 RH) to a G

I briefly looked at Route 203 (Day), and I think you shouldn't tie some of those notes as they collide with the melody and wouldn't be able to be sustained without a pedal anyways. Some chords in the second layer should be inverted too (like m39 for example). Also the first measure should be a pickup measure

Nice job overall!

AmpharosAndy

For Victory! Trainer could somebody
Quote from: Zeila on July 06, 2017, 06:54:23 PM- m1 make the Bb an eighth note
please because it's too fiddly on my naff Notepad. Because then it's finished!

I've updated the link to Route 203 (Day) down below to an improved version. Unfortunately, by doing so I've re-added the pno.1 restatement in every line. The intro is supposed to be a pickup line but it doesn't import it properly and there's a big space at the start :S Also, could somebody help to add bar numbers back in + bar 34 could the first F in the RH be an F flat as well!
innit

Trasdegi

How is this projet going? is it completed/dead/all tracks in progress? Is there anything I can help with?

AmpharosAndy

Arrange the gaps! Especially the short jingles that nobody wants to do XD
innit

Trasdegi

Wich ones? in the OP all tracks are already claimed...

AmpharosAndy

That's the list of all the claimed ones. As you can see, there are a load of numbers missing. Look up the itunes ost list and pick from there :D

it is a tad confusing :S
innit

Trasdegi

Alright, I think I'll give a try to #86: TV Station one of the only non-jingle tracks than hadn't already a day/night version done

Jubilife Pianist

Alright lads, my first ever post, and it's gonna be me claiming 020 - "Wifi Communication"
I can't wait for this whole project to be finished, please tell me it's not dead!

(I will be doing others too hopefully)

braix

Quote from: MaestroUGC on August 19, 2015, 12:22:27 PM
Braixen is a wonderful [insert gender] with beautiful [corresponding gender trait] and is just the darlingest at [stereotypical activity typically associated with said gender] you ever saw.

mastersuperfan

Quote from: NocturneOfShadow on February 11, 2016, 03:00:36 PMthere's also a huge difference in quality between 2000 songs and 2010 songs
Quote from: Latios212 on February 11, 2016, 03:29:24 PMThe difference between 2000 songs and 2010 songs is 10 songs.

Jubilife Pianist

Trasdegi

Hey! Welcome to NSM! I think I already saw your Grand Tale cover on youtube, wich is great. Glad to see you on here :)

Quote from: Jubilife Pianist on September 23, 2017, 09:15:25 AMI can't wait for this whole project to be finished, please tell me it's not dead!

That's nice! We always need people to arrange this kind of projects, as you can see, a lot of tracks already are claimed. I hope their arrangers will eventually finish them, so we can finish this project... Having this whole game soundtrack on site, and before the gen 4 remakes if possibleWich I really hope they will do,  would be nice :)

Jubilife Pianist

Thanks a lot! I would gladly do all the little jingle ones that no one wants to do if it would get us closer to the end.  :D

Latios212

Quote from: Jubilife Pianist on September 23, 2017, 09:15:25 AMAlright lads, my first ever post, and it's gonna be me claiming 020 - "Wifi Communication"
I can't wait for this whole project to be finished, please tell me it's not dead!

(I will be doing others too hopefully)
Hi there, welcome to NSM! I've seen your stuff on YouTube :D

But wait...I already did that sheet (82). Would you like to do Mystery Gift instead? (Basically the same thing)
My arrangements and YouTube channel!

Quote from: Dudeman on February 22, 2016, 10:16:37 AM
who needs education when you can have WAIFUS!!!!!

Spoiler
[close]
turtle

Jubilife Pianist

Ok I think I've done Mystery Gift now, so do I submit it to this project specifically or just submit it like normal?