NSM Forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Need help with Finale? Have a question about arranging? NSM Resources is the place to go!

Pages: 1 ... 9 10 [11]

Author Topic: The Official Pokémon Diamond, Pearl, and Platinum Project  (Read 6750 times)

Zeila

• Metroid March
    • View Profile
Re: The Official Pokémon Diamond, Pearl, and Platinum Project
« Reply #150 on: July 07, 2017, 02:54:23 AM »

Thanks for the feedback! I've been meaning to rework Lake for a while now as per daj's suggestion and I've made those changes along with others in my two piano version. I'll revisit the solo piano version another day

[Folder]

In the mean time, I looked at your sheets Andy

"Victory! Trainer" - [mus]
- I didn't know how to fix the staves being bolder/larger so I made a new file with the correct formatting and copyright/game info
- m1 I separated the beam over the clef change, but it might be better to just get rid of the Eb and make the Bb an eighth note
- m4 I changed the Bb (beat 1 RH) to a G

I briefly looked at Route 203 (Day), and I think you shouldn't tie some of those notes as they collide with the melody and wouldn't be able to be sustained without a pedal anyways. Some chords in the second layer should be inverted too (like m39 for example). Also the first measure should be a pickup measure

Nice job overall!

AmpharosAndy

• Hyrule Hymn
  • Am Bri'ish innit
    • View Profile
    • Email
Re: The Official Pokémon Diamond, Pearl, and Platinum Project
« Reply #151 on: July 07, 2017, 09:59:57 AM »

For Victory! Trainer could somebody
- m1 make the Bb an eighth note
please because it's too fiddly on my naff Notepad. Because then it's finished!

I've updated the link to Route 203 (Day) down below to an improved version. Unfortunately, by doing so I've re-added the pno.1 restatement in every line. The intro is supposed to be a pickup line but it doesn't import it properly and there's a big space at the start :S Also, could somebody help to add bar numbers back in + bar 34 could the first F in the RH be an F flat as well!
« Last Edit: July 20, 2017, 08:20:30 PM by AmpharosAndy »
Got 34 seconds? Listen to my 34 second fanfare:
It'd better be 34 seconds, I didn't check
[close]
Pages: 1 ... 9 10 [11]

Page created in 0.084 seconds with 22 queries.