10 - Victory! (Wild Pokémon) - Th3Gavst3r
Nice work with this song, buddy!
- Don't forget to include the correct copyright information:
- Game/copyright info (D/P):
- Game/copyright info (Pt):
- Right-align the composer and arranger name.
- For the left hand, you seem to have added the upper voice (moved an octave down) and added it down with the bass. I'm not against this. I think it works better than adding that third voice; however, a few of the notes you have are wrong.
To get this point across, here is the straight transcription
Obviously, this won't work in a sheet since it's not possible for a human being to play, so we'll move some of the notes down an octave:
This is what you did in your sheet, which I'm proud of! There are just a couple wrong notes in both voices. Once again, this pic has the correct notes and playable by humans, and the second pic is the straight transcription.
Also, I think that second layer you have in is fine. I just removed it in the pic to clearly show the two voices. And the eighth rests in the pic are incorrectly placed. My bad. xD
- Maybe you could add a forte at M. 2. Just a recommendation since it sounds so happy and brisk from that point on.
That's all I can see! Excellent work, Gav!