News:

Iron gates are a thing of the past! Now, you can access your yard with the all-new NinSheetMusic-brand Teleportation Technology!

Main Menu

[DELETED] [3DS] Pokémon X & Pokémon Y - "Vs. Diantha!" by TheClassicalLenny

Started by Zeta, July 08, 2016, 04:00:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Zeta

Submission Information:

Series: Pokémon
Game: Pokémon X & Pokémon Y
Console: Nintendo 3DS
Title: Vs. Diantha!
Instrumentation Solo Piano
Arranger: TheClassicalLenny

Latios212

Hi, welcome to the submissions process!

Your formatting, sheet title, game title, copyright info, and rhythm groupings are a little off, but we can discuss that later. Regarding your arrangement, it starts out strong, I'm pleased! But there are a lot of wrong notes, particularly in the left hand. Really listen closer to that bass, because the pattern changes up often - your sheet suffers from a lot of copy-paste right now.

Also, YouTube link.
My arrangements and YouTube channel!

Quote from: Dudeman on February 22, 2016, 10:16:37 AM
who needs education when you can have WAIFUS!!!!!

Spoiler
[close]
turtle

Lenny Face

Quote from: Latios212 on July 08, 2016, 04:19:28 PMHi, welcome to the submissions process!

Your formatting, sheet title, game title, copyright info, and rhythm groupings are a little off, but we can discuss that later. Regarding your arrangement, it starts out strong, I'm pleased! But there are a lot of wrong notes, particularly in the left hand. Really listen closer to that bass, because the pattern changes up often - your sheet suffers from a lot of copy-paste right now.

Also, YouTube link.

The formatting is wrong, because I used MuseScore for this and transfered the XML file to Notepad. MuseScore is a very simple program so I couldn't format everything Finale does. So that's that. My ears aren't the best (weird how I got into music) so I knew there was going to a lot of wrong stuff. And uhhhmm. I didn't copy and paste, but my arrangement is really really similar to others. This one I used ears only.
My favorite jazz fingers

Latios212

Mm no I wasn't suggesting that you were plagiarizing, just meant you copied some measures of correct bass notes onto other measures where they don't belong.

Transcribing is hard, I agree! But what you need to do is really go back and listen closely to the pitches using something that slows down the audio. The only way you'll get better at transcribing is by practicing :J
My arrangements and YouTube channel!

Quote from: Dudeman on February 22, 2016, 10:16:37 AM
who needs education when you can have WAIFUS!!!!!

Spoiler
[close]
turtle