News:

Debate topic for next Tuesday: Are cannons truly valid instruments for an orchestra? Or should they be replaced with something safer, like Tesla coils?

Main Menu

[DELETED] [3DS] Pokémon X & Pokémon Y - "Vs. Elite Four!" by TheClassicalLenny

Started by Zeta, July 08, 2016, 03:59:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Zeta

Submission Information:

Series: Pokémon
Game: Pokémon X & Pokémon Y
Console: Nintendo 3DS
Title: Vs. Elite Four!
Instrumentation Solo Piano
Arranger: TheClassicalLenny

Maelstrom

I hate to be a dream-crusher.
I really do.
But this song needs a little more work than we can give it. You didn't do yourself any favors by picking a really, really hard song.
I feel like such a jerk for doing this after the last arrangement you put in, because you clearly put a lot of time and effort into these songs. Yet, and I must say this plainly, it does not meet the quality standard we set for submissions here on NSM. I don't want to hurt your feelings when I say this,  but you may want to start with easier songs, and then come back to revisit these when you gain more arranging experience.
For now, I'll have to put this one away.

Lenny Face

Quote from: Maelstrom on July 10, 2016, 07:00:09 PMI hate to be a dream-crusher.
I really do.
But this song needs a little more work than we can give it. You didn't do yourself any favors by picking a really, really hard song.
I feel like such a jerk for doing this after the last arrangement you put in, because you clearly put a lot of time and effort into these songs. Yet, and I must say this plainly, it does not meet the quality standard we set for submissions here on NSM. I don't want to hurt your feelings when I say this,  but you may want to start with easier songs, and then come back to revisit these when you gain more arranging experience.
For now, I'll have to put this one away.

Okay. (It's fine, no feelings are hurt this time)
My favorite jazz fingers