[3DS] Pokémon Mystery Dungeon: Gates to Infinity - "What's Wrong With Everyone?" by Bespinben

Started by Zeta, July 07, 2016, 06:47:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Zeta

Submission Information:

Series: Pokémon
Game: Pokémon Mystery Dungeon: Gates to Infinity
Console: Nintendo 3DS
Title: What's Wrong With Everyone?
Instrumentation Solo Piano
Arranger: Bespinben

[attachment deleted by admin]

Latios212

- Any particular reason for the courtesy flat in measure 8?
- Ending could be marked a little clearer - with a "To Coda" marking?
- Staccato on wrong side of note in m. 15 LH.
My arrangements and YouTube channel!

Quote from: Dudeman on February 22, 2016, 10:16:37 AM
who needs education when you can have WAIFUS!!!!!

Spoiler
[close]
turtle

Bespinben

This OST is terribly designed. Why would you tarnish my piano arrangement with its presence? T_T

A simple mistrust of people remembering to remember to replay a Cb. Maybe not needed perse, but hey, it's just a courtesy... a GAAAME courtesy.
What you & Mael should've said: "Finale's default space allotment between m. 7 and m. 8 sucks and I think a quick swipe of the measure tool would do wonders."

A coda is, by definition, an ending (see Mozart's Piano Sonata no. 7 in C Major, K. 309, I, mm. 148-155) My use of the symbol is meant only as a visual aid to clarify the function of m. 18. Granted, this symbol is strongly associated with the concept of "coda" as a repetition device in modern notation, so perhaps I should replace it with text saying "Coda" to clarify my use of the term as a structural device and not a repeat system. My end goal is to create a high-degree of separation between the self-composed ending and the original composition, hence the system break and miniaturized staff size. Using a "To Coda" would contaminate the song itself with elements of my original ending.

Quote from: Latios212 on July 08, 2016, 07:22:27 PM- Staccato on wrong side of note in m. 15 LH.
^Thank you. This is good; do this more.
Quote from: Nebbles on July 04, 2015, 12:05:12 PM
Someone beat Bespinben to making PMD music?! GASP!

MLF for Chatroom Mod next Tuesday

Zeta