News:

oh god how did this get here I am not good with computer

Main Menu

Conker's Bad Fur Day Prototype (Conker's Quest/Twelve Tales Beta)

Started by B-Kpianist, June 28, 2008, 12:32:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

B-Kpianist

Well- i loved BFD, don't get me wrong, but Conkers Quest/Twelve Tales, would've been really fun! Take a look at the beta vids:

preview
Demo
Gameplay Clips and Music (Spanish)
More Gameplay Clips
Gameplay (No Music)

I think this woulda been a great game, and the music sounded great as well! They shoulda released this before BFD, they were 95% done when they scrapped it! What do u think?

Mike

Do you actually think it would have been like Bad Fur Day? Do you even know why they scrapped it? In the end they decided to make his cuteness more than meets the eye by making it an adult game. Before that, Conker was a cute squirrel aimed for kids. Just look at Pocket Tales and anything in Conker's Quest.

B-Kpianist

Oh no- i know it wouldn't have been like BFD (which i liked a lot), I was just thinking, this woulda been a good game. A game like banjo. I know they scrapped it because they were afraid it was going to get "lost in the sea of kiddie games", but c'mon, 95% of the way done, and they scap it? All the work for nothing?

Mike

Why release something you're not proud about? If Blizzard were to release games they weren't proud of they wouldn't be where they are today. Hell some of their games get canned after they're finished. Then they start over.

B-Kpianist

The creator hates Conker with a passion because of the change. That's why they cancelled "Conker 2: Getting Mid-evil" along with the series. He liked his original intent for Conker, Rareware didn't cuz of the rep they were getting, therefore, the transformation took place.