News:

NinSheetMusic is the LARGEST video game sheet music archive on the entire internet worldwide!

Main Menu

Pokémon Go

Started by E. Gadd Industries, July 06, 2016, 07:51:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Which Team are you on?

Team Yullow.
5 (21.7%)
Team Re.d
3 (13%)
Team Cryosil
0 (0%)
Team 6
2 (8.7%)
Blup Team
5 (21.7%)
The League of Extraordinary Trainers
4 (17.4%)
Phill
2 (8.7%)
Team Trilby
1 (4.3%)
TeAm Farfelgarbor
1 (4.3%)

Total Members Voted: 23

WaluigiTime64

Yeah, all those poor suckers on Team Mystic and Valor...
My Arrangements (All Outdated)
My Compositions (All Outdated)
Quote from: WaluigiTime64I strive for second place and I will fight for the position.

Olimar12345

Lmao. Instinct. That's funny.
Visit my site: VGM Sheet Music by Olimar12345 ~ Quality VGM sheet music available for free!

mikey

seriously I don't play pokemon go all the people I know are valor and mystic is for the lame people
instinct doesn't exist
unmotivated

Olimar12345

Visit my site: VGM Sheet Music by Olimar12345 ~ Quality VGM sheet music available for free!

mikey

unmotivated

Nebbles

Quote from: Dudeman on April 13, 2016, 04:54:04 PM
- Nebbles, the beauty with the heart of frozen steel

E. Gadd Industries

Quote from: NocturneOfShadow on July 31, 2016, 02:29:39 PMseriously I don't play pokemon go all the people I know are valor and mystic is for the lame people
instinct doesn't exist
The first part explains your uninformedness about the best team.
"Everyone is crazy but me"
-The Sign Painter

The entrance to my lab is hidden... somewhere...
Spoiler

[/spoiler
[close]

mikey

Quote from: E. Gadd Industries on July 31, 2016, 03:35:43 PMThe first part explains your uninformedness about the best team.
just my unbiasedness
unmotivated

BlackDragonSlayer

I don't even play Pokemon Go, and I know that the best team is the one whose mascot doesn't crumple like paper whenever a rock is introduced into the room! and before you make the obvious joke, paper doesn't beat rock when it's 4x weak to it
And the moral of the story: Quit while you're a head.

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber

mikey

both articuno and moltres are 4x weak to rock though
unmotivated

BlackDragonSlayer

*glorious Zapdos master race intensifies*

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber

Dudeman

Quote from: BlackDragonSlayer on July 31, 2016, 03:58:24 PM*glorious Zapdos master race intensifies*
Also if anyone actually bothered to watch the video then you'd know that MatPat isn't making a case for why Mystic is inherently the best, he's giving reasons for why it's the most popular, which is mostly based on color and positioning.
Quote from: braixen1264 on December 03, 2015, 03:52:29 PMDudeman's facial hair is number 1 in my book

BlackDragonSlayer

Quote from: Dudeman on July 31, 2016, 08:16:19 PMAlso if anyone actually bothered to watch the video then you'd know that MatPat isn't making a case for why Mystic is inherently the best, he's giving reasons for why it's the most popular, which is mostly based on color and positioning.
I wasn't talking about the video; I just think Zapdos is clearly the best bird based on typing superiority alone. :P

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber

SlowPokemon

As I predicted, this game lasted for like two weeks tops. Three if you're generous. It's just not a good game.
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

WaluigiTime64

Yeah, sort of guessed this too. The game had a great concept, and was hyped (oh so naturally. Game Freak loves doing that, don't they?), but in the end, the game was just rather boring. If there was competitive battling, then maybe it would've lasted longer. Instead it's just a pointless grindfest, so I don't think it's going much further.
My Arrangements (All Outdated)
My Compositions (All Outdated)
Quote from: WaluigiTime64I strive for second place and I will fight for the position.