News:

Spotted an error on the main site? Let us know!

Main Menu

Pokémon Go

Started by E. Gadd Industries, July 06, 2016, 07:51:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Which Team are you on?

Team Yullow.
5 (21.7%)
Team Re.d
3 (13%)
Team Cryosil
0 (0%)
Team 6
2 (8.7%)
Blup Team
5 (21.7%)
The League of Extraordinary Trainers
4 (17.4%)
Phill
2 (8.7%)
Team Trilby
1 (4.3%)
TeAm Farfelgarbor
1 (4.3%)

Total Members Voted: 23

Olimar12345

I went to two highly trainer-populated places today and it was great! It's literally the greatest thing when everyone around you is also playing! I met so many awesome trainers hand had a great time.

...I can't wait for pvp. The atmosphere will drastically change lmao!
Visit my site: VGM Sheet Music by Olimar12345 ~ Quality VGM sheet music available for free!

E. Gadd Industries

At least one person has it here other than me! XD
"Everyone is crazy but me"
-The Sign Painter

The entrance to my lab is hidden... somewhere...
Spoiler

[/spoiler
[close]

SlowPokemon

^I'm pretty sure almost everyone posting in this thread has it lmao

Did you think you'd be the only one to get an app released by the Pokémon company?
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

E. Gadd Industries

._. I realize I worded that badly.

Quote from: E. Gadd Industries on July 09, 2016, 05:40:03 AMAt least one person has it here other than me! XD
Make that: "At least one person in my general location has it other than me! XD"
-The Sign Painter

Spoiler

[/spoiler
[close]

KefkaticFanatic

I'm glad that there's widespread usage, but people are actively griping about the bugginess and how there's no real interactivity between users.  I worry that they'll take too long to fix issues and add actual battling and trading and the game will be just as short lived as all of the other mobile game trends.

me irl
[close]

cashwarrior1

That's why I don't think this game should be deliberately played. I feel it'd be more enjoyable as of right now to check it every now and then, especially when traveling.

Bubbles

Nah I think it uses too much battery for you to just casually check. Personally I think a big part of the fun is planning to venture out specifically to catch new Pokemon or battle and running into other people who are doing the exact same thing

I actually just came back from a bike ride with my friend where we went out exploring but it started pouring halfway out...check the forecast before you go out exploring kiddos

K-NiGhT

I'm currently stuck with a 10 km egg. Damn this game for forcing me to go outside.
Quote from: K-NiGhT on April 11, 2024, 11:54:48 AMwow, 20 years

*crumbles into dust and blows away in the wind*

KefkaticFanatic

tfw I was about to go running to hatch eggs but the servers go down

me irl
[close]

E. Gadd Industries

Currently I have 3 eggs: 2 2 km & a 5 km
-The Sign Painter

Spoiler

[/spoiler
[close]

KefkaticFanatic

Lvl9 get at me

Found a rapidash, machoke, graveler, pidgetto all in the wild too and hatched 10km of eggs B)

Also get into gyms as defender asap, you get free gold coins every 20hr for each pokemon you have in a gym

me irl
[close]

Nebbles

I went on a mini adventure today and caught some mons! I might take a walk later on tonight to grab some more Pokemon.
Quote from: Dudeman on April 13, 2016, 04:54:04 PM
- Nebbles, the beauty with the heart of frozen steel

SlowPokemon

I'm thinking about mainly using Poison types, since all of my favs that I have are Poison type. The four leaders right now are: Bulbasaur, Arbok, Golbat, and Gastly.

I can't wait to find a Meowth or a Slowpoke or a Jigglypuff (or, in the vein of Poison-types, a Grimer).
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

KefkaticFanatic

There are tons of Meowth around me, just generic urban zone.  Venonats too...!  I spotted a Scyther in the nearby list but it popped off before I could hunt it down...

me irl
[close]

Maelstrom

Two days, and 65-80% of my co-workers who have never mentioned pokemon before now can't stop talking about this, which will probably drive me insane at some point in the near future.