Phill
2 (8.7%)
Team Trilby
1 (4.3%)
TeAm Farfelgarbor
1 (4.3%)

Total Members Voted: 23

TheDreamingHawk

Serebii has noted several changes that were made in the update to encourage more microtransactions, such as removing EXP bonuses and increasing failure rate of Pokeballs. Needless to say, people are getting the wakeup call I feared.

My Video Game review website: http://www.seafoamgaming.com

My Youtube Gameplay/retrospective channel: https://www.youtube.com/SeafoamGaming

Nebbles

I don't care how much they encourage microtransactions, I'm not spending any money on this app.
Quote from: Dudeman on April 13, 2016, 04:54:04 PM
- Nebbles, the beauty with the heart of frozen steel

Altissimo

I don't care how much [anything] I'm not getting the app

lmao

E. Gadd Industries

They removed the footprints for the Pokémon. Whyyyyyy?????

It's bad enough they took out the actual distances.
"Everyone is crazy but me"
-The Sign Painter

The entrance to my lab is hidden... somewhere...
Spoiler

[/spoiler
[close]

Bubbles

Quote from: TheDreamingHawk on July 31, 2016, 09:26:36 AMSerebii has noted several changes that were made in the update to encourage more microtransactions, such as removing EXP bonuses and increasing failure rate of Pokeballs. Needless to say, people are getting the wakeup call I feared.
what the fuck

FireArrow

Quote from: TheDreamingHawk on July 31, 2016, 09:26:36 AMSerebii has noted several changes that were made in the update to encourage more microtransactions, such as removing EXP bonuses and increasing failure rate of Pokeballs. Needless to say, people are getting the wakeup call I feared.

This is a really dumb way of doing it. Sitting at my house without any pokeballs or levels without driving 10 minutes to the nearest farming spot isn't gonna make me want to spend money, it's gonna make me want to quit the game.

What they should do if they want more revenue is stop giving out the extra things for free:

You shouldn't get lures or incesnse for leveling up.
Increase the potency of them.
You shouldn't get incubators for leveling up.
Allow players to buy permanent ones at a higher price.
Double the amount of pokeballs you get at each price range.
Triple the amount of stardust you get at gyms but don't give out coins.

There. Now the game doesn't flat out become unplayable if you both don't wanna spend money and don't live in a major city, but spending money should feel better spent.
Quote from: Dudeman on January 23, 2017, 05:35:59 PM
straight from the department of redundancy department

Nebbles

I luckily live close enough to some Pokestops to grind some stuff, but still, that's pretty ridiculous.

E. Gadd Industries

Yeah, see, you're lucky. All of you are. It's tough living outside the town limits of a village in Kentucky. (No, it isn't THAT small, but it's close enough)
"Everyone is crazy but me"
-The Sign Painter

The entrance to my lab is hidden... somewhere...
Spoiler

[/spoiler
[close]

TheDreamingHawk

Hey, my vacation cabin area is puny that when a friend was up we could barely find pokemon. Still had fun and there were a few Pokestops, though.

Yet now? I wouldn't be surprised if this area doesn't even get the Paras and Eevee that usually roam here. I called it from the beginning that GF was looming closer to an age of greed with the free-to-play games, and it's sad to see a decent-looking F2P game on mobile go from delivering the message of unity to being another money-hungry scheme.

My Video Game review website: http://www.seafoamgaming.com

My Youtube Gameplay/retrospective channel: https://www.youtube.com/SeafoamGaming

Altissimo

Olimar12345

Lol matpat made a "why is team mystic so much better than the others?" Game theory. Get rekt.
Visit my site: VGM Sheet Music by Olimar12345 ~ Quality VGM sheet music available for free!

Nebbles

wow game theory how legit

Olimar12345

I wonder how long it will be until another big YouTuber makes a video about how great team valor is...
Visit my site: VGM Sheet Music by Olimar12345 ~ Quality VGM sheet music available for free!

mikey

I thought team valor was the best
unmotivated

Olimar12345

We all make mistakes.