Deciding the Next Official Arrangement Project Topic 2: The Squeakquel

Started by Olimar12345, July 05, 2016, 01:31:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sebastian

Quote from: Olimar12345 on July 05, 2016, 05:32:55 PM"Reading is hard, yo" should be my catchphrase.

I read the original post.

"Also nominate a Replacement Project" is a pretty blanket statement. It doesn't guarantee if there will be a replacement project, and since we already have a normal arrangement project in progress, asking if it is going to be a replacement project isn't that "you didn't read" worthy.
You should clarify if this is going to be a replacement project, normal project, or both.

daj

All my money is in on a Diamond/Pearl/Platinum replacement project! Haha ^^

like, that's the easiest decision i've ever made in my life, haha

mikey

Quote from: dajwxp on July 05, 2016, 05:41:28 PMAll my money is in on a Diamond/Pearl/Platinum replacement project! Haha ^^

like, that's the easiest decision i've ever made in my life, haha
you need to play more zelda
unmotivated

Latios212

Quote from: Altissimo on July 05, 2016, 05:39:57 PMfor the record i dont want to actually nominate gsc if its a pointless endeavor i was just wondering if it would be pointless. Latios please come weigh in. someone go bother latios on skype, i cant get on skype for another like 4 hours cause im in a car and dont have skype on mobile

@olimar you should just post "reading is hard, yo" and not actually quote the thing that people misread, make them go back and look lmao
hi

it's okay for GSC I got dis it will be immediately update worthy very very soon
My arrangements and YouTube channel!

Quote from: Dudeman on February 22, 2016, 10:16:37 AM
who needs education when you can have WAIFUS!!!!!

Spoiler
[close]
turtle

daj

Quote from: NocturneOfShadow on July 05, 2016, 05:42:46 PMyou need to play more zelda

I probably do :p
(i played minish cap, oot and tp though! and hey were absolutely fantastic holy shite wonder why i didnt end up playing more zelda than pokemon)

Altissimo

Quote from: Latios212 on July 05, 2016, 05:46:06 PMhi

it's okay for GSC I got dis it will be immediately update worthy very very soon

So, don't nominate GSC? In that case put my nomination down for the Epic Yarn unofficial project.

Olimar12345

Quote from: Sebastian on July 05, 2016, 05:40:56 PMI read the original post.

"Also nominate a Replacement Project" is a pretty blanket statement. It doesn't guarantee if there will be a replacement project, and since we already have a normal arrangement project in progress, asking if it is going to be a replacement project isn't that "you didn't read" worthy.
You should clarify if this is going to be a replacement project, normal project, or both.

Quote from: Topic TitleDeciding the Next Official Arrangement Project Topic 2: The Squeakquel

Quote from: Olimar12345 on July 05, 2016, 01:31:57 PM
Quote from: DonValentino on July 04, 2015, 01:52:15 PMThis is a topic to discuss which game should be featured for the next Arrangement Project. Here's a breakdown of the steps we'll be following:

Quote from: Olimar12345 on July 05, 2016, 01:31:57 PMYou may also nominate a Replacement Project or an Unofficial Arrangement Project, so...

Quote from: Olimar12345 on July 05, 2016, 05:32:55 PM"Reading is hard, yo"

Arrangement project unless ppl vote for a replacement project. English is pretty hard.

Visit my site: VGM Sheet Music by Olimar12345 ~ Quality VGM sheet music available for free!

Pianist Da Sootopolis

I throw my hat in the ring for....

Tetris.

jk actually Pokemon RSE
what is shitpost

Bespinben

Once a project, always a project.
#melee4life

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fktIJHDx6Mw
Quote from: Nebbles on July 04, 2015, 12:05:12 PM
Someone beat Bespinben to making PMD music?! GASP!

MLF for Chatroom Mod next Tuesday

Tobbeh99

I nominate Mega Man X.

Why vote for Mega Man X??

-Great melodic soundtrack.

-The simple 16-bit sound format makes it fairly easy to arrange.

-Decent size of the soundtrack, 30 or so songs. We'll probably be able to arrange the entire soundtrack together.

-Well known game, with a popular and beloved soundtrack.

-There are few sheets on site, and those on site are in rather poor quality.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tBWl9p0fH28
Quote from: Dudeman on August 16, 2016, 06:11:42 AM
tfw you get schooled in English grammar by a guy whose first language is not English

10/10 tobbeh

Dudeman

Quote from: Tobbeh99 on July 07, 2016, 04:16:05 PMI nominate Mega Man X.
Oh hey, I'll second this. Though honestly I think there are some larger soundtracks already nominated that I'll probably vote for when actual voting rolls around.
Quote from: braixen1264 on December 03, 2015, 03:52:29 PMDudeman's facial hair is number 1 in my book

cashwarrior1

I vote Minecraft because I've always wanted to play songs from the soundtrack, as they are more "pianistic" as one could say and they hold lots of good memories (especially creative mode songs). Also, I'd like to see if the 15 minute long "The End" song is possible XD

Olimar12345

^Minecraft was the first nomination. Check the OP for the list.
Visit my site: VGM Sheet Music by Olimar12345 ~ Quality VGM sheet music available for free!

Latios212

Super Mario Galaxy (include Super Mario Galaxy 2 if that's not too much)

cmon one more then we start voting gogogogo
My arrangements and YouTube channel!

Quote from: Dudeman on February 22, 2016, 10:16:37 AM
who needs education when you can have WAIFUS!!!!!

Spoiler
[close]
turtle

cashwarrior1

Quote from: Olimar12345 on July 07, 2016, 07:38:22 PM^Minecraft was the first nomination. Check the OP for the list.
I was confused because people were saying "nominate" and "vote", so I didn't know which was the one to say.