News:

Rest in pepperoni, Mario Mario, 1981 - 2021
He will be missed by all, except for me! WARIO, NUMBER ONE!

Main Menu

Static's Arrangements - NEW: Resident Evil, .hack

Started by Static, July 02, 2016, 10:47:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Static

Quote from: LeviR.star on August 21, 2017, 07:16:18 AMCongratulations on 100 sheets, Static! That's a very impressive feat! I can't wait to see even more amazing sheets!

Thanks!

Anyway, here's another new sheet:

[DS] Animal Crossing: Wild World - "Steep Hill (Aircheck)"
[.MID] [.MUS] [.MUSX] [.PDF] [Original]

This is a pretty simple sheet overall, but it's nonetheless one of my favorite Animal Crossing tracks. Not really too much else to say about it lol

Static

[Wii] Super Paper Mario - "Gap of Crag"

What's that, an easy SPM tune? Well, actually yes, (compared to the rest of the OST) this one was pretty straightforward to arrange. There was only one tricky spot, which was the very last section, but it turned out pretty decently I think. I ended up simplifying a few things so it would be more accessible to play, and I think it worked out pretty well. It's a pretty simple, but catchy tune. [some crag joke]

LeviR.star

I misread the title...

Nice sheet as always, Static! Can't wait to see more SPM from you!
Check out my Youtube channel for remixes and original music! LeviR.star's Remixes

Also check out my piano arrangements here on my PA thread! LeviR.star's Arrangements

mastersuperfan

Quote from: NocturneOfShadow on February 11, 2016, 03:00:36 PMthere's also a huge difference in quality between 2000 songs and 2010 songs
Quote from: Latios212 on February 11, 2016, 03:29:24 PMThe difference between 2000 songs and 2010 songs is 10 songs.

LeviR.star

Check out my Youtube channel for remixes and original music! LeviR.star's Remixes

Also check out my piano arrangements here on my PA thread! LeviR.star's Arrangements

Dudeman

I saw it as "Gap of Craig" and really wanted to know who Craig was
Quote from: braixen1264 on December 03, 2015, 03:52:29 PMDudeman's facial hair is number 1 in my book

InsigTurtle

Static

[Wii] Wario Land: Shake It! - "Ropey Jungle"

[NDS] Kirby Mass Attack - "Over the Water"

[SWITCH] Super Mario Odyssey - "Tostarena: Ruins"

I've actually had the other two sheets completed for about a month but I was too busy/lazy to make a post for them lol

Anyways, the Tostarena sheet was pretty enjoyable to make, and it got a bit weird at times, but I think overall it turned out decently.

LeviR.star

Quote from: Static on November 09, 2017, 10:48:04 PM
[SWITCH] Super Mario Odyssey - "Tostarena: Ruins"

Thanks so much for this beautiful sheet, Static! This is a great song, and a wonderful arrangement!

I hope to see more of Odyssey from you!

Static

Quote from: LeviR.star on November 10, 2017, 02:51:16 PMThanks so much for this beautiful sheet, Static! This is a great song, and a wonderful arrangement!
Thanks!

[PC] VA-11 HALL-A: Cyberpunk Bartender Action - "Safe Haven"
[MID] [MUS] [MUSX] [PDF] [Original]

I just recently played and finished this game, and I gotta say, it's one of the best and most interesting experiences I've had with a game in a long, long time (years). There's just something about it all that made it stick out to me. So, naturally, I had to arrange something from it. This one is fairly simple, but its chill atmospheric qualities made it a bit difficult to turn into a piano arrangement. Hopefully what I chose to do will suffice for now, though.

[SNES] Chrono Trigger - "Boss Battle 1"

This is just such a fun song, despite being only about a 30-second loop. There's just so much fun stuff going on in all the parts and its great. It makes for a tricky piano sheet though, that's for sure.

Static

[SNES] Chrono Trigger - "Zeal Palace"

This is such a strange song to pianize, so I took lots of care into making sure everything sounded and felt right when playtesting it. The hardest part was trying to emulate different percussion effects with the LH while still keeping the dark, heavy feel.

Static

[ARCADE] Under Night In-Birth - "Night Walker"

There are very, very few arrangements for this game out there, which is quite a shame. So, here I am with one of the first completed piano sheets.

Static

[NES] Mega Man 3 - "Shadow Man Stage"

Just a bit late, but I didn't forget at least! Busy day today lol

LeviR.star

Hey, this is pretty nice! Thanks for this, Static! This must've been a tricky sheet.

Static

Quote from: LeviR.star on December 16, 2017, 09:33:15 PMHey, this is pretty nice! Thanks for this, Static! This must've been a tricky sheet.
Thanks! Parts of it were a little difficult to get exactly right.

[GCN] Animal Crossing - "Igloo"

Sometimes there are good songs. Sometimes there are really amazing songs. And sometimes there's songs that leave lots of happy memories, even if they are short and simple. This is one of those songs.