News:

oh god how did this get here I am not good with computer

Main Menu

Lenny Face's arrangements

Started by Lenny Face, June 30, 2016, 05:34:49 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lenny Face

Quote from: E. Gadd Industries on June 30, 2016, 12:57:33 PMContest?

Oops, wrong phrasing. I meant ummmm whats the right word??? Project?? IDK
My favorite jazz fingers

Sebastian

Quote from: Altissimo on June 30, 2016, 01:32:54 PMif you think arranging something that someone else has claimed/done is "wasting time" that's kind of telling wrt your views toward arranging lol
Naw. That's not what I meant at all. Arranging is very fun, yes. I guess I meant to say both versions can't be on site (unless one is a duet and one is a solo), so why bother making another arrangement of it?

Quote from: Zeila on June 30, 2016, 01:34:51 PMI think it's fine as long as he asks the person, especially if it was claimed months ago. Also he might prefer other interpretations of certain sections of a song (for example, he wrote out a part that was omitted in the other version, vice versa, or something else)

Ninja'd, That too

besides, in this world it's submit or be out submitted

Btw, welcome to NSM!
Yeah. This^
At least you didn't try to mis construe what I said :P

E. Gadd Industries

Quote from: Lenny Face on June 30, 2016, 01:47:04 PMOops, wrong phrasing. I meant ummmm whats the right word??? Project?? IDK
Project is correct :P

ANYWAYS, I would like to review Tick Tock Clock, so check your PM for some useful info! ;)
"Everyone is crazy but me"
-The Sign Painter

The entrance to my lab is hidden... somewhere...
Spoiler

[/spoiler
[close]

Lenny Face

Quote from: Lenny Face on June 30, 2016, 05:34:49 AMSubmitted Works

Mario Kart DS [NDS]

Tick Tock Clock https://www.mediafire.com/folder/9rqfw283ps801/MKDS_Tick_Tock_Clock

Mario Kart 8 [Wii U]

Wild Woods https://www.mediafire.com/folder/uya1yi52ye2hn/MK8_Wild_Woods

Rainbow Road https://www.mediafire.com/folder/e2i6yi7c5z0ta/MK8_Rainbow_Road

Works in Progress

Pokemon R/S/E [GBA]

Sealed Chamber (almost finished)

Pokemon X/Y [3DS]

Vs. Elite Four! (almost finished)

Vs. Diantha! (so close!!)

Mario Kart Wii [Wii]

Rainbow Road

Works to start

Mario Kart 7 [3DS] (I couldn't find any sheet musics to MK7)

Rainbow Road (why do i love rainbow roads)

Mario Kart: Super Circuit [GBA]

Ribbon Road (notice it is very VERY different from the mario kart 8 version)

My favorite jazz fingers

E. Gadd Industries

I don't quite think you mean submitted with the terminology used here ;)

Also, MK7 RR is finished and on-site?

Also^2, XD why is it that every song I do the MK8 version for, you do the original XDXD
-The Sign Painter

Spoiler

[/spoiler
[close]

daj

Ooh, Elite Four and Diantha from XY. Tough tracks, keeping my eye out for those! ^^

Ever considered using an online cloud storage application for your files? Mediafire works buuuut it's not as elegant as a direct link to the file itself (check out the other PATs! most of them use clouds). Dropbox/Drive/Box (if you're desperate) are all fine options ;)

Lenny Face

Quote from: E. Gadd Industries on July 01, 2016, 05:48:16 PMI don't quite think you mean submitted with the terminology used here ;)

Also, MK7 RR is finished and on-site?

Also^2, XD why is it that every song I do the MK8 version for, you do the original XDXD

I don't know the terminology in anything anymore..... XD

I couldn't find it on the website but I trust that it's on the website. And also..

I have no idea!!! But the Mario Kart 8 version of Ribbon Road is almost completely different from the original so hehe.
My favorite jazz fingers

E. Gadd Industries

A. I just looked and I couldn't find it either, but I SWEAR I had a copy of it. I checked my PC, nothing. When I get home tomorrow, I'll go through my sheet music binder. I'm going insane... ;_;

B. Ikr? I had to re-listen to the song when I first heard it in MK8 XD

EDIT: Uh, I found it. Turns out it was on-site. But that person left and took their sheets with them. So, yeah. It's open. XD Sorry about that
-The Sign Painter

Spoiler

[/spoiler
[close]