NinSheetMusic Forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

NinSheetMusic is 13 years old!

Pages: 1 2 3 [4]

Author Topic: The Great NSM Pokemon Adventure! [2016 REBOOT BOIS IT'S FINALLY HAPPENING]  (Read 3583 times)

NocturneOfShadow

• Nintendo Nocturne
  • This is Halloween
    • View Profile
Re: The Great NSM Pokemon Adventure! [2016 REBOOT BOIS IT'S FINALLY HAPPENING]
« Reply #45 on: December 19, 2016, 03:54:41 PM »

ooh Golisopod is water type right
lucky me
time for a splatfest! Christmas vs Halloween!

only Christmas sucks so Halloween wins by default

BlackDragonSlayer

• Nintendo Nocturne
  • All Gather 'Round the Christmas Feast
    • View Profile
« Reply #46 on: December 19, 2016, 10:17:15 PM »

your boy nocturne
And the moral of the story: Quit while you're a head.

Nornova Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread

Jub3r7

• Nintendo Nocturne
  • oh
    • View Profile

CAHPTER 1!!!!!!

It was an nidce day it teh wolrd of Poke mon

peple wert catch pokeyman and do battles!

it wAS fun

but then all of the suddent, an ebil TEMA ROCKT appears ou t of no where!!

they tri to stel picachew but pikachu KILLS THEM ALL

THE END

Chapter 2: Aftermath

Maybe they deserved it, maybe they didn't. All I know is that Team Rocket is gone now.

The post-mortem analysis of the bodies showed the usual signs of electrocution. Whether an electric shock is fatal or not depends on the path the electricity takes through the body, passing through the brain or heart; the high voltage is just an added bonus, indicated by seared flesh and missing fingers.

In the world of Pokémon, we catch and train these monsters for battle and for entertainment. Certain precautions are generally put in place to avoid incidents like this. For instance, dangerous Pokémon like Pikachu are generally not given out as a starter for new trainers. Pokémon like Charmander may seem dangerous but accidents involving the fire on its tail happen less frequently than you'd expect, with the only major incidents of arson taking place in the Johto region.

Also, to Professor Oak's credit, Pikachu's vulnerability to powerful ground type attacks and generally low defenses classify it as a weaker Pokémon, and to Pikachu's credit, it killed out of self defense. To Team Rocket's credit, Pikachu is still considered a rare Pokémon; this does not justify their actions but perhaps provides a motivation behind the recklessness that led to their death. Perhaps they would sell it to a high-paying Pikachu fan, expecting praise from their boss, or maybe it was just a personal vendetta of sorts.

On a slightly related note, the age for trainers to start out on their journey has been raised. The local trainer schools are federally funded so everyone has an opportunity to learn, but then the kids do not receive necessary practical experience from battling. Parents and other enthusiasts have circumvented this rule by entering their kids in tournaments like the battle tree that are technically legal, so preschoolers end up battling with fully evolved Pokémon against champion-level competition. Frankly, it's a little absurd. Other consequences I believe have arisen as a result of that night are a little more serious in nature. Criminal gangs tend not to take any threat lightly any more, going full out against even a single Rattata; common grunts taught how to counter FEAR strategies; small gangs using FE (fully evolved mons) rather than NFE like Zubat. The list goes on, with even Team Magma and Aqua devising weather teams and specific counters to each other in order to capture the attention of the public and influence political/environmental matters.

The world of Pokémon is different now. Just fighting wild mons in a random forest to get stronger won't put you above the rest. You can use breeding to get mons with high individual values, or spend a shiny nickel for a shiny bottlecap to max out a single statistic. You can then go to specific forests for specific mons to "SOS chain," whatever that means, or specific bounce houses, or eat specific lunches from the festival plaza to boost your effort values. All of this means you can then consider competing with everyone else - yes, even the preschoolers.

daj

• Epona Elegy
  • much musics many yay
    • View Profile
    • wew, a personal page thingy! ^^

^ this is the most brilliant piece of literature I have read in a while. Bravo <3

NocturneOfShadow

• Nintendo Nocturne
  • This is Halloween
    • View Profile

can't wait for chapter 3.14

shadowkirby

• Corneria Concert
  • Take your time.
    • View Profile

"2016 REBOOT"
"HAPPENING"
> Ryuji's a phantom thief.

Dudeman

• NSM's Least Active Mod
  • Global Moderator
  • Nintendo Nocturne
  • Resident Rip Fanatic
    • View Profile
    • Email

P L E A S E   W A I T . . . . . . Q U A L I T Y   T A K E S   T I M E . . . . . .
All Hail Lkjhgfdsa_77

[close]

BlackDragonSlayer

• Nintendo Nocturne
  • All Gather 'Round the Christmas Feast
    • View Profile

I'm (should I change that to "I was"? I really don't want this to be a "was") legitimately excited for this! Any breath of life the Story Telling board gets is SUPER HYPE.
And the moral of the story: Quit while you're a head.

Nornova Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread

NocturneOfShadow

• Nintendo Nocturne
  • This is Halloween
    • View Profile

your boy nocturne
cmon knight this needs to happen

shadowkirby

• Corneria Concert
  • Take your time.
    • View Profile
« Reply #54 on: October 22, 2017, 04:08:59 AM »

it's been 10 months since 2016

RIP bois
> Ryuji's a phantom thief.
Pages: 1 2 3 [4]

Page created in 0.09 seconds with 23 queries.