Official "I'm Away Topic"

Started by Concerto No.20 in D minor, June 26, 2008, 09:43:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Maelstrom

I'm leaving for vacation at 4 AM wednesday morning and will be gone for 2 weeks. My internet access will be spoty so don't expect much activity from me.

E. Gadd Industries

"Everyone is crazy but me"
-The Sign Painter

The entrance to my lab is hidden... somewhere...
Spoiler

[/spoiler
[close]

Splatoon Inkling

Next week on Wednesday me and my sister are going to le mars IA and stay there 5 days with our grandma to go to the Plymouth county fair!  :D

Trasdegi

I'll go abroad for a little over two weeks starting tomorrow, with little internet & no computer acess.

Splatoon Inkling

Quote from: Maelstrom on July 16, 2018, 06:43:49 AMI'm leaving for vacation at 4 AM wednesday morning and will be gone for 2 weeks. My internet access will be spoty so don't expect much activity from me.
hope you have fun!

Dekkadeci

I'll be attending the wedding of one of my cousins from this Friday to Sunday inclusive.

E. Gadd Industries

Whoa, lotsa travel. Have fun, everyone!
-The Sign Painter

Spoiler

[/spoiler
[close]

Splatoon Inkling

Latios212

Quote from: Jamaha on July 10, 2018, 03:59:26 AMYou need to be a bit less vocal about your travels. Wouldn't want everyone to know about the NSM business deals and admin parties.
Going to be away in [redacted] this weekend [doing secret admin things], please don't burn anything down in the meantime
My arrangements and YouTube channel!

Quote from: Dudeman on February 22, 2016, 10:16:37 AM
who needs education when you can have WAIFUS!!!!!

Spoiler
[close]
turtle

The Deku Trombonist

Latios212

Back! Glad to see the site still in one piece.

Quote from: Deku Trombonist on July 20, 2018, 04:55:04 PMDarn it! *stows matches*
I saw nothing
My arrangements and YouTube channel!

Quote from: Dudeman on February 22, 2016, 10:16:37 AM
who needs education when you can have WAIFUS!!!!!

Spoiler
[close]
turtle

Sebastian

Unfortunately, I'm gonna be going on a quite extensive trip starting to today which will last from today-August 12th.
This means no PC/Finale access. :/
Also, I wanted to apologize (to whoever I promised to help with sheets or subs) for my lack of activity since I moved. I planned on getting much done between the time I moved and my trip which starts tomorrow, but I ran into many unexpected hurdles and busy things.
When I get back, I'll be spending the entire days of the 13th, 14th, and 15th (of August) checking sheets (mostly the projects initiative sheets and subs).

I hope to see you all then!

E. Gadd Industries

-The Sign Painter

Spoiler

[/spoiler
[close]

Maelstrom

back and only mostly coherent after 2 hours of sleep on the flight back

Dudeman

I will be gone from tomorrow through Wednesday the 29th on a cruise to Alaska. plz to not be burning down of the forums whilst I am gone-ing, thankyou
Quote from: braixen1264 on December 03, 2015, 03:52:29 PMDudeman's facial hair is number 1 in my book