Previous topic - Next topic

mikey

MY FAVORITE UPDATER WHOSE NAME IS IN ALL CAPS
unmotivated

Dude

Quote from: SlowPokemon on April 08, 2018, 02:32:37 PMBack
now you know how difficult it's been to try and leave for me

Dudeman

That's weird, I could've sworn I posted.

But this is officially the best day of my life. I love you all.
Quote from: braixen1264 on December 03, 2015, 03:52:29 PMDudeman's facial hair is number 1 in my book

The Deku Trombonist

Welcome back Slow!

Quote from: JDMEK5 on April 08, 2018, 08:19:36 PMBut the waves are beginning to kick once again.
I'm looking forward to high tide. Good to see you around again.

E. Gadd Industries

"Everyone is crazy but me"
-The Sign Painter

The entrance to my lab is hidden... somewhere...
Spoiler

[/spoiler
[close]

AmpharosAndy

Woooooo :D yay cool JDMEKEEKTE%^4
innit

Sebastian

I'll be inactive the next 1 week and 6 days (basically till the end of the semester) then I'll be extremely active over the summer. Got lots of big music plans. See you then!

Dudeman

Quote from: Sebastian on April 13, 2018, 12:33:31 PMI'll be inactive the next 1 week and 6 days (basically till the end of the semester) then I'll be extremely active over the summer. Got lots of big music plans. See you then!
Get HYPE! Good luck with finishing your school stuff!
Quote from: braixen1264 on December 03, 2015, 03:52:29 PMDudeman's facial hair is number 1 in my book

JDMEK5

Lol what a response to my return :P Thnx my dudes :J
"Today's goal strongly involves not dying. Because nobody likes to wake up dead."

My Arrangements
Finale Version(s): Finale Notepad 2012, Finale 2012, Finale v26

braix

Quote from: Dudeman on April 13, 2018, 12:41:08 PM
Quote from: Sebastian on April 13, 2018, 12:33:31 PMI'll be inactive the next 1 week and 6 days (basically till the end of the semester)
Get HYPE!
Quote from: MaestroUGC on August 19, 2015, 12:22:27 PM
Braixen is a wonderful [insert gender] with beautiful [corresponding gender trait] and is just the darlingest at [stereotypical activity typically associated with said gender] you ever saw.

Dudeman

the hype is for the extreme summer activity ya dingus

Sebastian

My hiatus has extended until Saturday. It's really been a pain getting my room cleaned AND I was volunteered to play a song at commencement...so I'm freaking out and practicing like crazy for that. xD

Sebastian

And back. School is over. Expect heavy activity from me for a while. I may get slightly more inactive near the end of summer cause I'll be focusing on moving...again, but it shouldn't affect my activity on here too badly.

E. Gadd Industries

"Everyone is crazy but me"
-The Sign Painter

The entrance to my lab is hidden... somewhere...
Spoiler

[/spoiler
[close]

Trainer Ave

YouTube Channel
Like hunting shinies?
Join my Discord server