News:

NinSheetMusic is 18 years old!

Main Menu

Official "I'm Away Topic"

Started by Concerto No.20 in D minor, June 26, 2008, 09:43:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Olimar12345

Visit my site: VGM Sheet Music by Olimar12345 ~ Quality VGM sheet music available for free!

BrainyLucario

When given the choice between adulting and music, choose music every time.

Jamaha

Still alive. Not yet a PhD.

Stay tuned.

The Deku Trombonist

Welcome back! Good to see you around

Sebastian

Olimar12345

There he is yo yo yo it's jamaha
Visit my site: VGM Sheet Music by Olimar12345 ~ Quality VGM sheet music available for free!

Yug_Guy

E. Gadd Industries

"Everyone is crazy but me"
-The Sign Painter

The entrance to my lab is hidden... somewhere...
Spoiler

[/spoiler
[close]

holland_oates89

I think it's been two years. Perhaps it will surprise everyone to know I didn't die... lol

Long story short: I got a promotion at my job while our company became affiliated with some other companies that are loosely affiliated with Nintendo's publishing arm, so I had to be WAY more careful about making my own arrangements/transcriptions of their music. I also got ridiculously busy and couldn't stick around to keep adding content to this excellent website.

I still love doing this, and I've found a lot of value out of making transcriptions - They help you as an engraver, as a composer, and a pianist immensely. I'm afraid the holland_oates89 account will no longer be used, but you may start seeing new sheets coming from a different account from now on. My job is on the verge of changing again, and I think it'll require me to do a lot more composing so I want to work on these sheets to get my chops back. I still want to help with Finale as well, but don't expect me to identify myself as a MakeMusic employee anymore  :-X

That is all. I look forward to coming back!
I work for MakeMusic! Please do ask me for help with Finale! Please don't ask me for special discounts, secret information, or bug fixes.

Disclaimer: The views expressed from me are mine alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of my employer!

Latios212

Awesome, great to have you back!
My arrangements and YouTube channel!

Quote from: Dudeman on February 22, 2016, 10:16:37 AM
who needs education when you can have WAIFUS!!!!!

Spoiler
[close]
turtle

Sebastian

Olimar12345

Hey there, welcome back! I've been wondering what you've been up to. Glad to hear everything is going well!

The Deku Trombonist

Good to see you back here! I look forward to seeing what new arrangements you come up with.

Latios212

Hey all,

In just a few weeks I'm going to be moving to Boston for my job! With all the time spent coordinating things and making sure my life is all together, I apologize for any lack of immersion in updating lately, and I'll probably be preoccupied most of the time for the next month or so as well.

Then hopefully things will settle down a bit and I'll free up some time as I fall into a work routine, no intention of leaving~
My arrangements and YouTube channel!

Quote from: Dudeman on February 22, 2016, 10:16:37 AM
who needs education when you can have WAIFUS!!!!!

Spoiler
[close]
turtle

Sebastian

Hope all goes well with your move!