News:

Local man invests life savings into turnips. When asked whether it was a wise decision he responded, "Eh. I'm sure someone will buy them."

Main Menu

Official "I'm Away Topic"

Started by Concerto No.20 in D minor, June 26, 2008, 09:43:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dude

Pretty sure I'm the best Dude around these parts.

AmpharosAndy

innit

Dude

BrainyLucario

When given the choice between adulting and music, choose music every time.

E. Gadd Industries

Currently I am on my laptop, supposed to be doing AP Gov homework. Waiting on Discord to load. Ummm... I'll find out the extent of my situation and limitations hopefully tomorrow, and if not, then I'd like to think by the weekend. Fingers crossed that I can stay on!

EDIT: Oh yeah, I forgot to acknowledge:

Quote from: LeviR.star on November 06, 2017, 08:33:59 PMNooooooo E. Gadd!! I thought you just got back!!

Good luck with your home and school life! We'll all miss you very much!
Thanks man! And I guess I did kinda just get back musically. If something happens, however, that I can't get on here, that doesn't mean they can limit me musically. So I hope to learn pieces that I plan to arrange for piano so when I return fully, it'll be a simple transfer to Finale via MIDI cable.

Quote from: BrainyLucario on November 07, 2017, 02:43:57 AMI'd say I'd miss you and such but we see each other every day. Instead I hope everything turns out okay and you somehow manage to stay on the forums
I'LL MISS YOU TOO, BRAINY T_T All kidding aside, thanks. It means a lot, and like I said, fingers crossed!

Quote from: Trasdegi on November 07, 2017, 03:04:20 AM:'(
:'( I know... but I'll be back soon enough! I promise!

Quote from: AmpharosAndy on November 07, 2017, 07:39:05 AMBest of luck with all of life's troubles! You're one of the best dudes around, don't lose touch :D
Andy, I believe you'd be more fitting for that title innit. I definitely will try to keep in touch with the forums, and as mentioned above, I don't know the extent of the restrictions quite yet. Here's hoping that I'm just overreacting and on Friday I'll be back on the forums like normal, as though nothing happened!

I'll just be gone for a little while! Maybe not even that long! Think of it as like a... like a small journey that I need to take, from where I currently am to hopefully somewhere better! Once I get to the other side, life will be different, but in a good way; the journey itself, however, involves me entering a deep, dark jungle of uncertainty. But it is necessary for improvement! All you have to do is hope, pray (if you're into that type of thing, please do), and believe that I'll be back shortly, and it'll happen!
"Everyone is crazy but me"
-The Sign Painter

The entrance to my lab is hidden... somewhere...
Spoiler

[/spoiler
[close]

Dude

E. Gadd Industries

Of course, Dude wins the title by default, no questions asked :P
"Everyone is crazy but me"
-The Sign Painter

The entrance to my lab is hidden... somewhere...
Spoiler

[/spoiler
[close]

Dude

i mean he can be the best guy but not the best dude

because i am

BrainyLucario

I'll be semi-gone until Friday. Don't die while I'm gone

Dude

Trainer Ave

Don't tell me what to do. I'll die if I want
YouTube Channel
Like hunting shinies?
Join my Discord server

LeviR.star

I will tell you what to do, mister! Up to your room, young man!
Check out my Youtube channel for remixes and original music! LeviR.star's Remixes

Also check out my piano arrangements here on my PA thread! LeviR.star's Arrangements

BrainyLucario

I just wanna die anywhere else

Trainer Ave

My room is actually down..........
YouTube Channel
Like hunting shinies?
Join my Discord server

Sebastian

Unfortunately, I won't have Finale/PC access starting tomorrow until the 27th. :/
I was really hoping I would, but it doesn't look like I will. I will still be lurking, but no sheet stuff until then.