News:

change da world
my final message. Goodb ye

Main Menu

Official "I'm Away Topic"

Started by Concerto No.20 in D minor, June 26, 2008, 09:43:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

InsigTurtle

Guess what! School! Yay! That's already 9 hours of my day in class and on the bus. That means time to learn how to use LaTeX and latex and other such university-related things.
I'm also gonna see what I can do with them clubs, which will munch munch munch away at my time. Once I get in the flow, I'll be more active, I promise!

Nebbles

Hmm.

It's sad to say, but as it stands, I've found myself distanced from NSM. I'm not as active, nor do I really post arrangements here anymore... so I think it's time to slowly ween myself away from the forums.

I had a wonderful time here. I met a lot of great people. But those people are on Discord, and I can talk with them whenever. And you guys know where to find me. But I think it's time.

I'll be less and less active until I pretty much stop posting, so... happy trails, everyone. It was a good few years.
Quote from: Dudeman on April 13, 2016, 04:54:04 PM
- Nebbles, the beauty with the heart of frozen steel

Dudeman

NOOOOOOOOOOOOO NEBBLES :'( :'( :'( :'(

I mean, we're still connected on Discord 'n stuff but...I'll miss you here. Hope you succeed in all your future endeavors.
Quote from: braixen1264 on December 03, 2015, 03:52:29 PMDudeman's facial hair is number 1 in my book

Maelstrom

What dudeman said. It's been fun, sad to see you go.

Dude

We should make a poll whether you leave or not

>No
>Nebbles

Those are the only options.

But in all seriousness, it was fun to be around you!

E. Gadd Industries

D: OH NO! Well, it was fun having you around, and at least we can still talk on Discord (though we didn't talk all that much to begin with?)! Have an amazing life & knock 'em dead with your stellar fashion sense!
"Everyone is crazy but me"
-The Sign Painter

The entrance to my lab is hidden... somewhere...
Spoiler

[/spoiler
[close]

LeviR.star

Dear me, Nebbles is leaving? It's very sad to see you leave, and we'll all miss seeing you in the forums here :'(

For your sake, Nebbles, I'll help to finish the Epic Yarn arrangement project!
Check out my Youtube channel for remixes and original music! LeviR.star's Remixes

Also check out my piano arrangements here on my PA thread! LeviR.star's Arrangements

BlackDragonSlayer

Quote from: Nebbles on September 30, 2017, 09:38:38 PMHmm.

It's sad to say, but as it stands, I've found myself distanced from NSM. I'm not as active, nor do I really post arrangements here anymore... so I think it's time to slowly ween myself away from the forums.

I had a wonderful time here. I met a lot of great people. But those people are on Discord, and I can talk with them whenever. And you guys know where to find me. But I think it's time.

I'll be less and less active until I pretty much stop posting, so... happy trails, everyone. It was a good few years.
:(

Nooooo...
And the moral of the story: Quit while you're a head.

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber

mastersuperfan

Quote from: NocturneOfShadow on February 11, 2016, 03:00:36 PMthere's also a huge difference in quality between 2000 songs and 2010 songs
Quote from: Latios212 on February 11, 2016, 03:29:24 PMThe difference between 2000 songs and 2010 songs is 10 songs.

Trasdegi

:(...

Best wishes for the following years!

Sebastian

Quote from: Nebbles on September 30, 2017, 09:38:38 PMHmm.

Awww, dang. :/

It was great to have you around, Nebbles! I wish you a wonderful future. Hope to see you around on discord. :P

Latios212

Noooooooo...

Sad to see you go, Nebbles! Stay in touch and hit me up next time you're in NYC :)
My arrangements and YouTube channel!

Quote from: Dudeman on February 22, 2016, 10:16:37 AM
who needs education when you can have WAIFUS!!!!!

Spoiler
[close]
turtle

braix

Aw man Nebbles why
I'll miss you :c
Quote from: MaestroUGC on August 19, 2015, 12:22:27 PM
Braixen is a wonderful [insert gender] with beautiful [corresponding gender trait] and is just the darlingest at [stereotypical activity typically associated with said gender] you ever saw.

mikey

unmotivated

SlowPokemon

Wait Noc and Nebbles come back :(
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.