News:

Don't forget to submit your daily replacement!

Main Menu

Official "I'm Away Topic"

Started by Concerto No.20 in D minor, June 26, 2008, 09:43:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Maelstrom

Oh yeah.
I'm going on a 10 day vacation with my family starting tomorrow so expect to see even less of me.

Sebastian

Ooo, sounds fun! Have a great time.

Yug_Guy

On a similar note, I'm going to be heading out-of-state starting tomorrow, and I won't get home until Monday night. While I won't be active on site, I might still show up on Skype. Maybe. We'll see.

mikey

send me ALL of your best luck tomorrow as I'm playing in the main event and would really love to win every single match

you can watch coverage of the event at twitch.tv/magic and you might see me on screen actually so hey
unmotivated

E. Gadd Industries

"Everyone is crazy but me"
-The Sign Painter

The entrance to my lab is hidden... somewhere...
Spoiler

[/spoiler
[close]

LeviR.star

As you may have noticed, my dad has been allowing me to use his laptop occasionally while we are here at my grandparents'. I won't be here, though, starting Sunday and until Thursday, and then we will be taking a vacation to Colorado. My dad really wants us to have a good summer, and I appreciate it.
Check out my Youtube channel for remixes and original music! LeviR.star's Remixes

Also check out my piano arrangements here on my PA thread! LeviR.star's Arrangements

Sebastian

See ya, Levi. Good luck, Noc.

Sir Dino

Quote from: NocturneOfShadow on June 16, 2017, 12:41:05 AMsend me ALL of your best luck tomorrow as I'm playing in the main event and would really love to win every single match
gl bby <3

Sebastian

I'm officially back (even though I've been back for a couple weeks now), but I was never officially away. I was fairly inactive. The reason for that was because I was working a 20 hour job in addition to my schooling. I was basically killing myself. Once I was done with class work, I had to work and when I was done with work, I was dead tired...so I couldn't arrange xD
But now I'm all free for the summer and beyond and will be extremely active from now on. I will NOT be doing a job over this coming school year so I will be very active over this next school year. Not planning on being inactive for a long time...FINALLY.

Sorry to Levi, Gadd, Andy and others for inadvertently blowing you off on Skype xD
I'm able to work on reviewing sheets again so shoot me a message anytime. : )
Great to be back!

ThatHiddenCharacter

Nice to meet another (from what I've heard) Mario fan! Welcome back!
Discord server (We have continental breakfast): https://discord.gg/ZuFJBF4

Jointers Discord server (We have continental music):
https://discord.gg/ehHWckpTzn

Ko-fi page (I have continental continents):
https://ko-fi.com/thathiddencharacter

Sebastian

Ah, yes! Mario fan indeed. ; )

E. Gadd Industries

Yayyyyyy he's back
And today was the first day of GSP. Expect less activity from me. A lot less. But I still will post WotD!
"Everyone is crazy but me"
-The Sign Painter

The entrance to my lab is hidden... somewhere...
Spoiler

[/spoiler
[close]

Olimar12345

Happy official-return back to us, Sebastian: fan of marios!
Visit my site: VGM Sheet Music by Olimar12345 ~ Quality VGM sheet music available for free!

Sebastian

Quote from: E. Gadd Industries on June 18, 2017, 08:09:01 PMYayyyyyy he's back
Thanks. Have fun at GSP!

Quote from: Olimar12345 on June 18, 2017, 08:11:20 PMHappy official-return back to us, Sebastian: fan of marios!
Hey, thanks! I like that the sound of that. ; )
New personal text.

Dude