News:

Found an issue in the Requests Board? Let Bubbles know!

Main Menu

Official "I'm Away Topic"

Started by Concerto No.20 in D minor, June 26, 2008, 09:43:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

K-NiGhT

Quote from: NocturneOfShadow on April 28, 2015, 06:48:06 PM
what are you doing stop making nsm a better place by spreading happiness

Waddle Bro

JDMEK5

"Today's goal strongly involves not dying. Because nobody likes to wake up dead."

My Arrangements
Finale Version(s): Finale Notepad 2012, Finale 2012, Finale v26

Dude

I'm away for a few more hours.

Jamaha

Friend's bachelor party begins later today.

I should be back on Sunday, hopefully.

FSM-Reapr

Lol, a bachelor party that lasts like three days.

Jamaha

...Well, that was interesting.

K-NiGhT

Quote from: NocturneOfShadow on April 28, 2015, 06:48:06 PM
what are you doing stop making nsm a better place by spreading happiness

Kman96

I'm back from my youth symphony's European tour.

We flew into Frankfurt, then drove to innsbruck, Austria and had a gig, then we stayed in Montecatini Terme, Italy, for 3 nights, visiting Florence and perugia, and then Fanano, the sister city of Fairbanks, and the birthplace of Felix Pedro, one of the Founders of Fairbanks.

I had fun, I took pictures, broke cameras, sunglasses, umbrellas, fell in love, bought a hat, and made a toast to David's manhood. Also, we rocked the shit out of the Florence piazza. Damn. 4 encores.
Party Hard!
[close]

Bubbles

Nebbles

Quote from: Kman96 on August 01, 2013, 08:07:59 PMI'm back from my youth symphony's European tour.

We flew into Frankfurt, then drove to innsbruck, Austria and had a gig, then we stayed in Montecatini Terme, Italy, for 3 nights, visiting Florence and perugia, and then Fanano, the sister city of Fairbanks, and the birthplace of Felix Pedro, one of the Founders of Fairbanks.

I had fun, I took pictures, broke cameras, sunglasses, umbrellas, fell in love, bought a hat, and made a toast to David's manhood. Also, we rocked the shit out of the Florence piazza. Damn. 4 encores.

I hope you had delicious food in Italy. Because, duh, it's Italy.
Quote from: Dudeman on April 13, 2016, 04:54:04 PM
- Nebbles, the beauty with the heart of frozen steel

blueflower999

Quote from: Nebbles on August 01, 2013, 08:52:00 PMI hope you had delicious food in Italy. Because, duh, it's Italy.
When I was in Italy, I don't think a day when by when I didn't have delicious pizza.
Bulbear! Blueflower999

DrP

Quote from: blueflower999 on August 01, 2013, 09:11:53 PMWhen I was in Italy, I don't think a day when by when I didn't have gelato.
Yep, sounds about right.

And for me, it was (seriously) 6 times a day.

Also, my away schedule for the next 2 months.

Aug 1-Aug 10: HERE!
Aug 11 - Aug 14: In FLORIDA!
Aug 15 - Aug 25: HERE!
Aug 26 - Sept 17: brb, Europe.
Sept 18 on: Limited activity because I will be studying and taking the CPA exam.