News:

We seem to have trapped one of the mods within the forum's code... and we're not sure how to get him out. Oh well, he'll figure it out!

Main Menu

Official "I'm Away Topic"

Started by Concerto No.20 in D minor, June 26, 2008, 09:43:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Nintendude73

Leaving for Canada tomorrow, I'll be gone a week.

PianoMan

scooterulez

I'm back from Scout Camp for only two days then I'm going to the Pioneer Trek for another whole week.

Beethoven II

Bai guys, i officially decided to delete my topic, but first i'm going to delete my submission. My reason? I was tired of all the stupidity of a couple members, whos names I'm sure you know. Mostly because i have a better place to go to=if any of you still want to contact me, go to gamemusicworld.net.(i doubt any of you want to.)

scooterulez

I'm leaving the the rest of the week, BYE!!!!

Concerto No.20 in D minor

I may or may not be gone for a long time.  Like seriously I don't know how long.  Uhm, if I don't post for a couple of days, then I may be gone for a month or two.  Or longer.  If I do though, then forget this.

iDOWN

Quote from: Beethoven II on July 14, 2008, 12:04:47 PMBai guys, i officially decided to delete my topic, but first i'm going to delete my submission. My reason? I was tired of all the stupidity of a couple members, whos names I'm sure you know. Mostly because i have a better place to go to=if any of you still want to contact me, go to gamemusicworld.net.(i doubt any of you want to.)
No! D:
This sucks. :[

KefkaticFanatic

Going away for a week on Saturday, which means no Music Quiz for a week.

me irl
[close]

ALPRAS

Im leaving during all august ...

FallenPianist

i'll be absent, for approximately 3 weeks

musicguy49

I was gone for 2 weeks 4 days ago... :P

Nintendude73

Composer #40

Is there going to be an update?  ???

(you seem to be the only one doing this.) :(

It happens Every. Day!

Nintendude73

At some point there will be, but there's no set schedule so I can't say when.  :-\

scooterulez