News:

You just lost the game.

Main Menu

Official "I'm Away Topic"

Started by Concerto No.20 in D minor, June 26, 2008, 09:43:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Nintendude73

Leaving for Canada tomorrow, I'll be gone a week.

PianoMan

scooterulez

I'm back from Scout Camp for only two days then I'm going to the Pioneer Trek for another whole week.

Beethoven II

Bai guys, i officially decided to delete my topic, but first i'm going to delete my submission. My reason? I was tired of all the stupidity of a couple members, whos names I'm sure you know. Mostly because i have a better place to go to=if any of you still want to contact me, go to gamemusicworld.net.(i doubt any of you want to.)

scooterulez

I'm leaving the the rest of the week, BYE!!!!

Concerto No.20 in D minor

I may or may not be gone for a long time.  Like seriously I don't know how long.  Uhm, if I don't post for a couple of days, then I may be gone for a month or two.  Or longer.  If I do though, then forget this.

iDOWN

Quote from: Beethoven II on July 14, 2008, 12:04:47 PMBai guys, i officially decided to delete my topic, but first i'm going to delete my submission. My reason? I was tired of all the stupidity of a couple members, whos names I'm sure you know. Mostly because i have a better place to go to=if any of you still want to contact me, go to gamemusicworld.net.(i doubt any of you want to.)
No! D:
This sucks. :[

KefkaticFanatic

Going away for a week on Saturday, which means no Music Quiz for a week.

me irl
[close]

ALPRAS

Im leaving during all august ...

FallenPianist

i'll be absent, for approximately 3 weeks

musicguy49

I was gone for 2 weeks 4 days ago... :P

Nintendude73

Composer #40

Is there going to be an update?  ???

(you seem to be the only one doing this.) :(

It happens Every. Day!

Nintendude73

At some point there will be, but there's no set schedule so I can't say when.  :-\

scooterulez