Official "I'm Away Topic"

Started by Concerto No.20 in D minor, June 26, 2008, 09:43:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sebastian

LeviR.star

Welcome back, Seb! And congrats on 200 pages!
Check out my Youtube channel for remixes and original music! LeviR.star's Remixes

Also check out my piano arrangements here on my PA thread! LeviR.star's Arrangements

Maelstrom

I'm not going to be on that much for the next few weeks because IRL has gotten really busy.

E. Gadd Industries

Guys, I hate to say it, but I have to leave the forums for several months. Things at home just got a little bit shaken up, and so it is probably in everyone's best interest if I don't associate with the forums until I leave for college (next August). I prefer not to give any other details, and I will see all of you next August. I am also deleting my Discord app, so the best way to reach me is probably Twitter. Or my YouTube channel, I guess.

Also you probably saw this on Discord, too. But in any matter, I promise I'll be back in August. See you then. :)
"Everyone is crazy but me"
-The Sign Painter

The entrance to my lab is hidden... somewhere...
Spoiler

[/spoiler
[close]

Olimar12345

:c I hope everything is okay. Bye Egadd, we'll miss you!
Visit my site: VGM Sheet Music by Olimar12345 ~ Quality VGM sheet music available for free!

ThatHiddenCharacter

You will forever remain on the forums in the form of Word of the Day. We'll miss you, E. Gadd.
Discord server (We have continental breakfast): https://discord.gg/ZuFJBF4

Jointers Discord server (We have continental music):
https://discord.gg/ehHWckpTzn

Ko-fi page (I have continental continents):
https://ko-fi.com/thathiddencharacter

Dude

Zeila

:\ good luck, and hopefully you'll be alright until then!

Dudeman

Nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo D:

We'll miss you E. Gadd, I hope everything gets better!
Quote from: braixen1264 on December 03, 2015, 03:52:29 PMDudeman's facial hair is number 1 in my book

Sebastian

Awww, dangggg. Will miss ya, bro! Hope we can resume those theory lessons sometime soon. Feel free to email me anytime. :))

E. Gadd Industries

Actually, I may be able to maintain a small presence at school during AP Bio, but during summer it's a definite no-go. That said, it'll be strictly social, no music being done. And mostly just WotD.

Quote from: Olimar12345 on November 06, 2017, 04:50:40 PM:c I hope everything is okay. Bye Egadd, we'll miss you!
Thanks man. Things aren't the best atm, but hopefully they'll get better.

Quote from: ThatHiddenCharacter on November 06, 2017, 04:54:42 PMYou will forever remain on the forums in the form of Word of the Day. We'll miss you, E. Gadd.
I'm going to miss all of you... but yes! WotD will live on, either through you or myself!

Quote from: Dude on November 06, 2017, 05:24:41 PMOver-controlling parents FTL
:)

Quote from: Zeila on November 06, 2017, 05:42:51 PM:\ good luck, and hopefully you'll be alright until then!
Thanks. Hopefully everything will turn out okay...

Quote from: Dudeman on November 06, 2017, 06:02:28 PMNooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo D:

We'll miss you E. Gadd, I hope everything gets better!
:( thanks Dudeman... it'll be different not hearing about HQ rips from you (among other things :P)

Quote from: Sebastian on November 06, 2017, 06:29:33 PMAwww, dangggg. Will miss ya, bro! Hope we can resume those theory lessons sometime soon. Feel free to email me anytime. :))
I'll miss you too, Seb! The MT lessons were awesome and if there's any way possible for me to resume them when I start college, then I definitely will. And I'll keep that email thing in mind. :)

So... I guess I'll be seeing you guys tomorrow...?
"Everyone is crazy but me"
-The Sign Painter

The entrance to my lab is hidden... somewhere...
Spoiler

[/spoiler
[close]

LeviR.star

Nooooooo E. Gadd!! I thought you just got back!!

Good luck with your home and school life! We'll all miss you very much!
Check out my Youtube channel for remixes and original music! LeviR.star's Remixes

Also check out my piano arrangements here on my PA thread! LeviR.star's Arrangements

BrainyLucario

I'd say I'd miss you and such but we see each other every day. Instead I hope everything turns out okay and you somehow manage to stay on the forums
When given the choice between adulting and music, choose music every time.

AmpharosAndy

Best of luck with all of life's troubles! You're one of the best dudes around, don't lose touch :D
innit