News:

See you space cowboy...

Main Menu

Official "I'm Away Topic"

Started by Concerto No.20 in D minor, June 26, 2008, 09:43:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

LeviR.star

Ok, I'm back, but I have some things to say.

Apologies; and a lot of them, too. Looking back, I have offended a lot of people here in this forum. I never wanted to think that I would make enemies on here. I only wanted to make friends.

Everyone I absolutely /need/ to apologize to:
Latios212: Sorry for bugging you so much on Skype. I just wanted to make sure my sheets were perfect for my PA thread, but that's not the point. I realize that now.

E. Gadd Industries: I cannot believe I forgot about our Mario Kart 8 collab project. I am so sorry. I hope you can forgive me, and that we can work together and do something with it.

Olimar12345: I am very sorry for sassing you in the Relationships topic. You have put in much contribution to this site, and I forgot to respect that.

WaluigiTime64: I regret this a lot: arranging the Wily Tower Stage Select from Mega Man: The Wily Wars. I knew that you wanted to arrange the entire OST, but I wanted to put in at least one sheet to show I acknowledge that game's existence; that was wrong of me. I promise to never touch any more songs you plan on arranging ever again.

mastersuperfan: I am so glad you love the Melody Quiz game, and I should have never been annoyed with you for talking about it so much. Now that it's summertime for me, I hope to find the time to make 30-melody quizzes myself.

Static: I sure took up a lot of your time with that Kirby's Super Star Stacker sheet, which I haven't even really started on yet. I promise I'll never waste your time again and I will finish the sheets I try to start.

ThatHiddenCharacter: Sorry for acting so annoyed with you trying to get your Paper Jam sheet formatted. I should have remembered that I was like that myself: looking out to others for formatting help on almost every sheet. I promise to help you out with that sort of thing from now on.

Dudeman: I should be ashamed of myself for acting the way I did with you. I am sincerely sorry for A.) Asking for checking with every Mega Man sheet, B.) Sharing absolutely everything I make MM-related with you, C.) Arguing with you over the name of that Kirby Super Star song in Yug_Guy's PA, D.) Calling you "not serious" in the Skype chat, E.) Ticking you off and taking advantage of you with the Rockboard song in my second melody quiz over a silly bet, and I wish to apologize about everything else that I may have forgotten about.

Zeila: Sorry for forgetting about the Flash in the Dark stemming/layering issues. I'll see what I can finish myself, and I promise to not take up much of your time.

Braixten1264: I'm also sorry for sassing you in the relationships topic, and for not taking your medical condition seriously enough.

Maelstrom: Sorry for talking bad about Mother 3 in the Melody Quiz topic. I really ought to research more about games people are talking about so much.

Yug_Guy: Forgive me for clogging up your PA with a useless argument on song titles. I shouldn't have to worry about that sort of thing until submission time.

Sebastian: Sorry for taking up so much of your time with our special project. Don't worry, though; since then, I have learned a lot, and I hope we can resume at a much faster pace.

NocturneofShadow: Sorry for being rude to you in the Skype chat. Clashing opinions should not destroy potential friendships, so I have learned to argue more respectfully online.

Bespinben: Sorry for that miscommunication in my Stage Clear submission nearly a year ago. Never again will I submit a sheet I'm not satisfied with.

Altissimo: I have absolutely no idea what came over me in the Relationships topic. Looking back, it is one of my most embarrassing moments. I am very, very sorry for what I said, and I promise never to say anything like it again. Even if some of my anger was based around several personal experiences of mine, that's no excuse to use at all. I hope no woman ever has to be in a relationship with me. Please, please forgive me, Altissimo.
[close]

If I have forgotten anyone, please let me know. I hope to make no more enemies in my future on this site.
Check out my Youtube channel for remixes and original music! LeviR.star's Remixes

Also check out my piano arrangements here on my PA thread! LeviR.star's Arrangements

Sebastian

Lol, no apology necessary and no hard feelings, Levi. It's all good! Just remember to learn from your mistakes.

Dudeman

It's probably a good sign that I don't remember most of what you apologized for, lol. It's good to be apologetic for your mistakes, but don't be so hard on yourself over minor annoyances. Those are easy to get over.
Quote from: braixen1264 on December 03, 2015, 03:52:29 PMDudeman's facial hair is number 1 in my book

Maelstrom

Quote from: Dudeman on June 07, 2017, 11:21:52 AMIt's probably a good sign that I don't remember most of what you apologized for, lol. It's good to be apologetic for your mistakes, but don't be so hard on yourself over minor annoyances. Those are easy to get over.
this

AmpharosAndy

Quote from: LeviR.star on June 07, 2017, 11:05:51 AMBraixten1264:
Braixten/ten apology

You're still one of my favourite bubs around. I don't think we ever clashed on anything but hey ho.
innit

WaluigiTime64

Quote from: LeviR.star on June 07, 2017, 11:05:51 AMWaluigiTime64: I regret this a lot: arranging the Wily Tower Stage Select from Mega Man: The Wily Wars. I knew that you wanted to arrange the entire OST, but I wanted to put in at least one sheet to show I acknowledge that game's existence; that was wrong of me. I promise to never touch any more songs you plan on arranging ever again.
what but
Quote from: Skype[9/04/2017 5:53:25 AM] LeviR.star: I was gonna ask if I could take wily tower stage select, but nevermind
[9/04/2017 5:53:33 AM] WaluigiTime64: You can take that if you want.
[9/04/2017 5:53:41 AM] LeviR.star: you sure?
[9/04/2017 5:53:44 AM] WaluigiTime64: Yeah.
[9/04/2017 5:54:04 AM] WaluigiTime64: It's a pretty cool piece, and you should be able to make a good arrangement out of it.
You asked me and I allowed you. There's really nothing to apologise for. I appreciate the thought regardless.
My Arrangements (All Outdated)
My Compositions (All Outdated)
Quote from: WaluigiTime64I strive for second place and I will fight for the position.

Latios212

Haha I told you my Skype is always open for arranging help, if I happen to be busy it's fine to just leave whatever you want there and I'll get to it later! No worries.
My arrangements and YouTube channel!

Quote from: Dudeman on February 22, 2016, 10:16:37 AM
who needs education when you can have WAIFUS!!!!!

Spoiler
[close]
turtle

Static

I know I can't really speak for everyone, but just know I have absolutely no problem checking over your, or anyone else's sheets, especially if they learn from it in some way. It's certainly not a waste of time if you learn something from an experience, imo.

So, whenever you have sheets available, don't hesitate to talk with me about them if you want to, I'm always around.
Except for when I'm not around.

mikey

I just like to make fun of you in ways you don't understand yet

You're still a potential tfh partner and I don't really care about how passive aggressive you are, I only act like it
unmotivated

braix

Quote from: LeviR.star on June 07, 2017, 11:05:51 AM
Everyone I absolutely /need/ to apologize to:
Braixten1264: I'm also sorry for sassing you in the relationships topic, and for not taking your medical condition seriously enough.
[close]
It's fine, I forgot mostly what even happened anyway. Especially that second part; I have zero idea what you're talking about there.
Quote from: MaestroUGC on August 19, 2015, 12:22:27 PM
Braixen is a wonderful [insert gender] with beautiful [corresponding gender trait] and is just the darlingest at [stereotypical activity typically associated with said gender] you ever saw.

Yug_Guy

Quote from: LeviR.star on June 07, 2017, 11:05:51 AMYug_Guy: Forgive me for clogging up your PA with a useless argument on song titles. I shouldn't have to worry about that sort of thing until submission time.
It's okay, I really don't mind. If anything, it was the most activity my PA thread had in quite a while lol. Also:

Quote from: Dudeman on June 07, 2017, 11:21:52 AMIt's probably a good sign that I don't remember most of what you apologized for, lol. It's good to be apologetic for your mistakes, but don't be so hard on yourself over minor annoyances. Those are easy to get over.
^^

E. Gadd Industries

*not gonna bother quoting my specific apology*

Levi, it's all good! I haven't done any MK8 songs yet anyways, and it'll be a long while before I actually get to them X'D
You're a cool guy! Like everyone else said, don't be so hard on yourself~
"Everyone is crazy but me"
-The Sign Painter

The entrance to my lab is hidden... somewhere...
Spoiler

[/spoiler
[close]

ThatHiddenCharacter

Levi, you shouldn't be apologizing to me. I don't even remember you being annoyed with me. I do appreciate it, though. You're a great person and you shouldn't beat yourself up on such small details.
Discord server (We have continental breakfast): https://discord.gg/ZuFJBF4

Jointers Discord server (We have continental music):
https://discord.gg/ehHWckpTzn

Ko-fi page (I have continental continents):
https://ko-fi.com/thathiddencharacter

Dude

You didn't apologize to me...

All of you should be apologize to me at least once during the time I've been here.

SlowPokemon

Quote from: Dude on June 07, 2017, 09:13:56 PMYou didn't apologize to me...

All of you should be apologize to me at least once during the time I've been here.

I'm sorry dude <3
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.