News:

Debate topic for next Tuesday: Are cannons truly valid instruments for an orchestra? Or should they be replaced with something safer, like Tesla coils?

Main Menu

Official "I'm Away Topic"

Started by Concerto No.20 in D minor, June 26, 2008, 09:43:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

E. Gadd Industries

Awesome! Glad things are back to normal! Things are just beginning to get crazy for me. Hopefully it won't impact my arranging, but we'll have to see...I'll still be active on the forums, though.
"Everyone is crazy but me"
-The Sign Painter

The entrance to my lab is hidden... somewhere...
Spoiler

[/spoiler
[close]

LeviR.star

Quote from: Sebastian on February 28, 2017, 07:38:15 PMMarch 3rd I'll be back to normal for sure. That's when spring break starts.

And the Switch release... ;D

Welcome back, Seb! Glad to talk to you again!
Check out my Youtube channel for remixes and original music! LeviR.star's Remixes

Also check out my piano arrangements here on my PA thread! LeviR.star's Arrangements

Sebastian

WaluigiTime64

Yeah, I was worried you left forever without telling any of us. Glad to know everything's alright!
My Arrangements (All Outdated)
My Compositions (All Outdated)
Quote from: WaluigiTime64I strive for second place and I will fight for the position.

SlowPokemon

Hello children I am Backā„¢ after my longest absence from NSM ever. My audition was on Wednesday (we're leaving California today) so now I'm just playing the waiting game, though whatever happens I'm glad I got to come it and see such an impressive school (and a really hella cool state, may I add--I might try moving out here someday regardless of my admission).

Bummer to see that other cool people have also left. But in the meantime, I've got a lot of reading to do.
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

Dude

Maelstrom

Ayyy, it's great to hear you're back.

E. Gadd Industries

-The Sign Painter

Spoiler

[/spoiler
[close]

Maelstrom

I probably won't be on much for the next week and a half or so (or possibly longer) because my schoolwork load got a little crazy.

Static

Just letting you guys know that I will not be here until next week due to an out-of-state band trip I'm going on. I might check the forums every once in awhile, but I probably won't be available for anything really.

Hero of Trains

Quote from: Dudeman on May 22, 2015, 06:24:42 PM
See guys? Trains isn't nice all the time.
Quote from: also Dudeman
Trains is so nice that I'm sure she'd resurrect herself for a few minutes to compliment you back

AmpharosAndy

I'm off to Germany for a month or two so I won't be on anywhere near as much as I am currently. Toodles!
innit

E. Gadd Industries

Let's continue the momentum, shall we?
My schedule for the next month:
-Finish Eden World Builder's "Title" by the end of the week
-Finish my melody quiz before the due date
-Post the melody quiz
-AP Chem test on May 1st
-APUSH test on May 5th
-AP Calculus AB test on May 9th
-AP Lang test on May 10th

4 AP Tests. All max of a month away. Last week was Spring Break for me, and my hopes were to get a ton of music stuff done over the break. But, as fate would have it, one funeral, a passive-aggressive, materialistic dad who can't sit still for one day, and an obsessive mom who swears the house is closing in on her because of all the stuff in the house later and I haven't even finished one piece. I'm close, but I've been "close" with that piece (Eden) for a while now. Once I finish that & the melody quiz, however, I'll be taking a break from music for the month to focus on the 4 AP tests. I'll still be here & post WotD & such, but no music from me until starting May 11th (May 10th if I don't feel like crap at the end of that day)
-The Sign Painter

Spoiler

[/spoiler
[close]

Hero of Trains

Good luck on all your APs! Study hard and I'm sure you'll do great.
Quote from: Dudeman on May 22, 2015, 06:24:42 PM
See guys? Trains isn't nice all the time.
Quote from: also Dudeman
Trains is so nice that I'm sure she'd resurrect herself for a few minutes to compliment you back

E. Gadd Industries

Thank you! It'll be an uphill battle with Chemistry, but everything else I'm not too worried about
-The Sign Painter

Spoiler

[/spoiler
[close]