NSM Forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Have Steam? Feel free to join NinSheetMusic's Steam group!

Pages: 1 [2]

Author Topic: Dekkadeci's Medleys, Unfaithful Arrangements, and Non-VGM Transcriptions  (Read 1485 times)

LeviR.star

• Pok√©mon Polka
  • The Game Boi Arranger ~ Game Boy Enthusiast
    • View Profile
    • Email

Ooh, I love your Legendary Air Ride March! Keep up the good work!

Dekkadeci

• Ballad of the Belmonts
    • View Profile
    • Email

Yeah, I've been into heavy metal remixing lately--Blazing Fast Battle - Divine Protection Required is a remix of battle themes and "With Mila's Divine Protection" from Fire Emblem Gaiden in a progressive metal style.

Dekkadeci

• Ballad of the Belmonts
    • View Profile
    • Email

NinSheetMusic's latest arrangement contest just announced winners, so now I can finally post my entry in this thread!

Prism of Delight

It's a sonata-allegro using the Prism Plains theme from Kirby: Squeak Squad as its first theme group and "Victory's Delight" from Bravely Default as its second theme group. Jollity ensues.

Another Musescore user tipped me off to https://www.landr.com as a music file-enhancing website, though I don't think that site did much to my .wav.

Dekkadeci

• Ballad of the Belmonts
    • View Profile
    • Email

I did mention at one point that one bar of the Cookie Country 1 theme of Kirby's Return to Dream Land sounds just like one bar of Bach's Little Fugue in G Minor. Well, try to write a (two-part) invention on the Cookie Country 1 theme and mix in a little of Bach's Little Fugue in my Klein Kirby Invention!

...Admittedly, I'm having trouble uploading it right now, so if the link is broken, that would be why.
The piece finally uploaded--yay!
« Last Edit: June 16, 2017, 06:07:39 AM by Dekkadeci »
Pages: 1 [2]

Page created in 0.052 seconds with 23 queries.