News:

Using cutting-edge ray tracing technology, our sheets appear 69% more realistic than the leading bargain brand!

Main Menu

[NDS] Pokemon Platinum "Frontier Brain Battle"

Started by nuggetthecat, June 12, 2016, 09:04:20 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

nuggetthecat

Completed by Shadoninja
This is a song I have been looking for a very long time. If need be, you can do the Emerald, Heart Gold Soul Silver, or Omega Ruby Alpha Sapphire  (if you do the Omega Ruby Alpha Sapphire version, you probably should rename it to "Battle Resort Chatelaine Battle" because of the lack of inclusion of the battle frontier) version as a substitute for this one.

Altissimo

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KGE2hzmz7W0

Listening to this brings back horrible, horrible, HORRIBLE memories.

So of course I will try it out in about a week.

edit: ok apparently shadoninja (here) already arranged it, you can take that if you want lol

nuggetthecat

Could you ask shadoninja if he/she wants to post the sheet music on the pokemon page so everyone can find it easily (I don't want anybody else to have to go through what I did to find the sheet music)?

Altissimo

they dont, ever :/ unfortunately thats not something the mods/admins of nsm have control over, if people dont want to submit their stuff they dont want to submit it, as obnoxious as that may be for the purposes of finding music on the forums

Shadoninja

Quote from: nuggetthecat on June 14, 2016, 08:26:11 AMCould you ask shadoninja if he/she wants to post the sheet music on the pokemon page so everyone can find it easily (I don't want anybody else to have to go through what I did to find the sheet music)?
No. Nothing of mine will ever be on the site again. I am perfectly happy posting my music on tumblr and managing my own little site.
"And so my saga of quoting myself in everyone's signature continues" - dudeman