News:

NinSheetMusic is the LARGEST video game sheet music archive on the entire internet worldwide!

Main Menu

This thread is no longer in service and should be locked by a mod.

Started by Trainer Ave, July 28, 2017, 07:19:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Nebbles

Quote from: Dudeman on April 13, 2016, 04:54:04 PM
- Nebbles, the beauty with the heart of frozen steel

Dudeman

Quote from: BoywithoutaFairy on August 09, 2017, 02:20:24 PMWell i have church at 630 CST. How big is our time difference?
You're two hours ahead of me. Are you available in your 9 o'clock hour?
Quote from: braixen1264 on December 03, 2015, 03:52:29 PMDudeman's facial hair is number 1 in my book

Trainer Ave

YouTube Channel
Like hunting shinies?
Join my Discord server

Dudeman

all right cool, I'll shoot you a PM this evening

if you've got any other issues/planning stuff, send me a PM from here on out
Quote from: braixen1264 on December 03, 2015, 03:52:29 PMDudeman's facial hair is number 1 in my book

Trainer Ave

I'm still waiting for anyone who wants the Dialga.

@Nebbles. Are you available for trade anytime in the next few days? I only have Alpha Sapphire. I can go ahead and give you the Giratina.
YouTube Channel
Like hunting shinies?
Join my Discord server

Nebbles

I will not, sadly. I'll be at Otakon all weekend.
Quote from: Dudeman on April 13, 2016, 04:54:04 PM
- Nebbles, the beauty with the heart of frozen steel

Trainer Ave

I was just going through my copy of platinum (not my Cute Charm one) trying to figure out what i was going to keep when I noticed a Pokemon that was cured of Pokerus.
I immediately thought "Wait, when did that happen??????"
So i started scrolling through all my Pokemon to see if any of them still had the virus and i was in luck. I had a Charmeleon that still had Pokerus.
This brings me to an interesting question. Can Pokerus be transferred with a Pokemon from Gen 4 to gen 5 and then to gen 6/7? I will post an update on this thread when i can test this.

EDIT: Apparently my Illumise also has it. That won't help much because Im not planning on transferring it up.
EDIT 2: Fuckng quick as hell. Not even 5 minutes out of the PC and Illumise is cured. It didn't even get a chance to infect the party

Update #2
I am about halfway through White. Please give me a little more time to finish the game. After that trades to 6th Generation games (XY/ORAS) will be wide open. I will be obtaining Sun in September or October.

@Nebbles I have your Corsola
YouTube Channel
Like hunting shinies?
Join my Discord server

mikey

unmotivated

Trainer Ave

YouTube Channel
Like hunting shinies?
Join my Discord server

mikey

I don't have a 6th gen game, unfortunately
unmotivated

Trainer Ave

ok well then you'll have to wait until September or October for me to get Sun or Moon.
YouTube Channel
Like hunting shinies?
Join my Discord server

Trainer Ave

Thread update: I have now released a shiny hunting method that gives you odds of 1/64. This will be for anyone who would like to shiny hunting in the virtual console releases of Gold and Silver
YouTube Channel
Like hunting shinies?
Join my Discord server

mikey

unmotivated

Trainer Ave

Yeah they are. You can check the 1st post to see how it's done.
YouTube Channel
Like hunting shinies?
Join my Discord server