Update...rs! [6/3/16]

Started by Olimar12345, June 03, 2016, 08:18:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Altissimo

I'm gonna be gone for a few days around the fourth of july just to let you all know

WaluigiTime64

I think we've found our next updater.
My Arrangements (All Outdated)
My Compositions (All Outdated)
Quote from: WaluigiTime64I strive for second place and I will fight for the position.

Ruto

I just got back from a trip.

*waits*

...no?

I seem to be missing a piece of my ear.

Olimar12345

Visit my site: VGM Sheet Music by Olimar12345 ~ Quality VGM sheet music available for free!

mikey

next january I'll be gone to the far reaches of the earth for a couple of years
unmotivated

The Deku Trombonist

Quote from: Sebastian on June 04, 2016, 04:24:03 PMBespinBen goes on a trip, he gets back and BOOM: Updater. Maelstrom goes on a trip, he gets back and BOOM: Updater. I think it's about time I go on a trip ;)
An interesting theory.

But here's the true story, the one they didn't want you to know. It's all because of the aliens that escaped from Area 51. They brainwashed Richard Nixon into bugging Watergate. They resurrected Elvis and sent him back in time to assassinate President Kennedy after he found out that the moon landings were staged by Stanley Kubrick. And now, those very same aliens have promoted Maelstrom and JDMEK5 to the position of updater. It was foretold in the crop circles.

cashwarrior1

Well, how do you know this story, then?

WaluigiTime64

Maybe Deku himself is one of the aliens.
Quote from: WaluigiTime64I strive for second place and I will fight for the position.

The Deku Trombonist

I read the tea leaves in my morning coffee, duh!

Yug_Guy

Quote from: Deku Trombonist on June 04, 2016, 07:52:52 PMAn interesting theory.
But here's the true story, the one they didn't want you to know. It's all because of the aliens that escaped from Area 51. They brainwashed Richard Nixon into bugging Watergate. They resurrected Elvis and sent him back in time to assassinate President Kennedy after he found out that the moon landings were staged by Stanley Kubrick. And now, those very same aliens have promoted Maelstrom and JDMEK5 to the position of updater. It was foretold in the crop circles.

WaluigiTime64

BlackDragonSlayer

Cofftea? They sell it in my local hospital cafeteria! seriously their tea tastes like watery coffee i think they use the same machine to make them or something
And the moral of the story: Quit while you're a head.

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber

Dude

Quote from: Sebastian on June 04, 2016, 04:24:03 PMBespinBen goes on a trip, he gets back and BOOM: Updater. Maelstrom goes on a trip, he gets back and BOOM: Updater. I think it's about time I go on a trip ;)
called it

Dude- Saturday 8:15 AM
> I'm surprised mlf hasn't bitched about not being an updater

Dude - Saturday 8:15 AM
> ...or has he

Altissimo

ugh guess I owe you 15 bucks

Bespinben

the bucks are all mine, you see

Quote from: Sebastian on June 04, 2016, 04:24:03 PMThis message has been brought to you by BespinBen Inc.

[6/4/2016 4:45:33 PM] Benjamin Persinger: I have a soft spot for Mael since his history is mirroring mine very strongly haha
[6/4/2016 4:45:42 PM] Benjamin Persinger: leaves for year
[6/4/2016 4:45:46 PM] Benjamin Persinger: comes back
[6/4/2016 4:45:50 PM] Benjamin Persinger: boom updater
[6/4/2016 4:45:57 PM] Sebastian: ah
[6/4/2016 4:45:59 PM] Sebastian: I see.
[6/4/2016 4:46:50 PM] Sebastian: I was gonna make a joke about that somewhere xD   "Ben goes on a trip, comes back, Boom: Updater. Mael goes on a trip, comes back, Boom: Updater. Maybe I should go on a trip too ;) )
[6/4/2016 4:46:59 PM] Benjamin Persinger: should post it
[6/4/2016 4:47:02 PM] Benjamin Persinger: ;)
[6/4/2016 4:47:05 PM] Sebastian: xD
[6/4/2016 4:47:18 PM] Sebastian: I was going to, but I thought I might get in trouble or something.
[6/4/2016 4:47:50 PM] Sebastian: xD
Quote from: Nebbles on July 04, 2015, 12:05:12 PM
Someone beat Bespinben to making PMD music?! GASP!

MLF for Chatroom Mod next Tuesday