News:

NinSheetMusic is the LARGEST video game sheet music archive on the entire internet worldwide!

Main Menu

Update...rs! [6/3/16]

Started by Olimar12345, June 03, 2016, 08:18:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Olimar12345

Not new arrangements (yet!), but new staff members! Please welcome Maelstrom and JDMEK5 to the updating staff team! These fine gentlemen have agreed to generously lend us their time and knowledge in order to help bring some new arrangements to the surface that is NinSheetMusic! Expect some great updates to come!

Visit my site: VGM Sheet Music by Olimar12345 ~ Quality VGM sheet music available for free!

Latios212

Good things are going to happen.
My arrangements and YouTube channel!

Quote from: Dudeman on February 22, 2016, 10:16:37 AM
who needs education when you can have WAIFUS!!!!!

Spoiler
[close]
turtle

mikey

unmotivated

Altissimo

I saw Maelstrom had already been updater'd, but I didn't know about JDMEK. Congrats, you two!

Zeila

Quote from: Altissimo on June 03, 2016, 08:45:07 PMI saw Maelstrom had already been updater'd, but I didn't know about JDMEK. Congrats, you two!
Same

Gratz on becoming part of the team guys!

Yug_Guy

Quote from: Latios212 on June 03, 2016, 08:21:26 PMGood things are going to happen.
Yuuusssssssss

Also, congratulations! You guys deserve it!

WaluigiTime64

Congrats you two!

Umm... Does this mean that the site update rate will increase a bunch? I certainly hope so.
My Arrangements (All Outdated)
My Compositions (All Outdated)
Quote from: WaluigiTime64I strive for second place and I will fight for the position.

The Deku Trombonist

I'll leave Nintendude's cheerful words of wisdom.

Quote from: Nintendude73 on November 09, 2012, 06:26:59 PMEveryone goes in saying they'll update forever... but they come out the other side changed. Different somehow.

Quieter.

Eventually they stop updating. Everyone does.

But some don't come back out at all. We still don't know where they are. Where they went. We may not want to.

What I'm trying to say is I'm a little drunk and have fun updating. For now.

Onionleaf

Congrats, you two! It's always a pleasure to see new staff recruited, I hope you'll enjoy your new responsibilities.

*looks at post above* Hmm.. well, best of luck for the road ahead of you, guys. :D

Sebastian

DS

Oh boy, congratulations guys :D

E. Gadd Industries

Congratzulations Maelstrom & JD!
"Everyone is crazy but me"
-The Sign Painter

The entrance to my lab is hidden... somewhere...
Spoiler

[/spoiler
[close]

Sebastian

BespinBen goes on a trip, he gets back and BOOM: Updater. Maelstrom goes on a trip, he gets back and BOOM: Updater. I think it's about time I go on a trip ;)

This message has been brought to you by BespinBen Inc.

Olimar12345

yeah that's not how it works but funny coincidence.
Visit my site: VGM Sheet Music by Olimar12345 ~ Quality VGM sheet music available for free!

cashwarrior1

Look, if you're not going to post something funny, don't post at all.

Edit: This was a joke, please don't kill me.