News:

Spotted an error on the main site? Let us know!

Main Menu

Say something positive about Enter the Dragonfly

Started by Nitro Indigo, May 21, 2016, 12:38:20 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Nitro Indigo

Spyro: Enter the Dragonfly. I've had that game for weeks, but due to TV Tropes' immense hatred of it (that really needs to be dealt with, because that game gets shoehorned into almost every negative video game-related trope - that's not Mission Pack Sequel, that's It's The Same, So It Sucks), I can't bring myself to play it. So, I'd like you, people of NSM who know about this game, to say something positive about this game. It can be anything, as long as you say it in earnest.
Quote from: MaestroUGC on January 07, 2017, 11:45:40 AM
You mean a thing that happened some time ago is older now and it's suddenly dawning on you that an equal amount of time has passed for you as well? How revolutionary.

AwesomeYears

Please refrain from making a topic that could be easily discussed in other thread like the Post Your Thoughts of the Moment. Don't worry, most members did that in their early stage :P

I just ignore the reviews if I like a controversial game, and that includes Enter the Dragonfly. I've still got my copy!

Nitro Indigo

I kept talking about this in thoughts of the moment a few days ago, and I think I started annoying everyone. DX
You mean a thing that happened some time ago is older now and it's suddenly dawning on you that an equal amount of time has passed for you as well? How revolutionary.

mikey

it's not Enter the Dragonfly that annoys people, it's your incessant worrying over "X website gave it a negative review".  Almost none of your opinions of video games are original it seems and most of us are tired of telling you to ignore TV tropes or IGN or Cex or whatever and just play the game to get an opinion of it.
unmotivated

Nitro Indigo

...Maybe you're right. Anyone want to lock this thread?

Olimar12345

I think it's pretty well known that I like Pikmin, so I want to show you something:

Someone say that they don't like Pikmin.
Visit my site: VGM Sheet Music by Olimar12345 ~ Quality VGM sheet music available for free!

MaestroUGC

Quote from: Nitro Indigo on May 21, 2016, 08:39:33 AM...Maybe you're right. Anyone want to lock this thread?
Done. In the future such topics should at least be suggested in the PYTotMT, or ask a Mod if you are unsure.
Try to do everything; you're bound to succeed with at least one.