HugoMeister for Chatroom Moderator

Started by Egnio, June 25, 2008, 08:20:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Egnio

Since the request area specifies only about music, I'm posting here.

http://www.petitiononline.com/NSM/petition.html

Yes. People have actually supported it.
<Blizz>   [17:00:00] <Blizz> ♥ Harvest ♥

Harvest

Well we didn't need a petition.

We could have asked JaMaHa tomorrow, but if you want a petition there is your petition.

This is needed because I can't be there all the time, and the others are...too lenient.
-

Egnio

Notice how the petition explains what you just said ;3

I made it to make it a bit more... formal...

MasterPenguin

Sure. I'll vote for him. Good people. >:]

Palagerini

Hugo's a good guy... i'm never on chat but i know he'll do a good job =P. so yea i'll say yes =P.
Conversation on Shoddy Battle:
<death09>my girlfriend broke up with me and sent me pix of her and her new boyfriend in bed
<ktp753>ouch.
<death09>yeah. i sent them to her dad

Before you post you might want to make sure you have a couple of these: ..!!??,,,

Feel free to place them wherever.

Sirus

KefkaticFanatic

Hugo is a fine guy, but the only reason you want him to be there is so you can use him to ban Dude and I.

me irl
[close]

HugoMeister

I'm not one of those people who abuse power. I may be many, many diverse things but 2 things I am not: a liar and a tyrant.

Oh and thanks for supporting me guys. :D

Quote from: sipan1234bow to the longest child ever

Egnio

Quote from: Gamer4250 on June 26, 2008, 09:20:29 AMHugo is a fine guy, but the only reason you want him to be there is so you can use him to ban Dude and I.

Don't say you wouldn't deserve a kick from time to time.

I know I do >_>

KefkaticFanatic

Well just to let you know, Hugo would be inclined to boot whoever is being a douche, which is USUALLY both sides of the argument.

me irl
[close]

Palagerini

Quote from: Gamer4250 on June 26, 2008, 10:20:59 AMWell just to let you know, Hugo would be inclined to boot whoever is being a douche, which is USUALLY both sides of the argument.

so then both sides would be booted? that would stop the argument =P.
Conversation on Shoddy Battle:
<death09>my girlfriend broke up with me and sent me pix of her and her new boyfriend in bed
<ktp753>ouch.
<death09>yeah. i sent them to her dad

Before you post you might want to make sure you have a couple of these: ..!!??,,,

Feel free to place them wherever.

KefkaticFanatic

Yes, yes it would.  Which is why I said it.

me irl
[close]

Akiro

Quote from: Gamer4250 on June 26, 2008, 09:20:29 AMHugo is a fine guy, but the only reason you want him to be there is so you can use him to ban Harvest and I.

You know in way he's right.

Harvest

Quote from: Akiro on June 26, 2008, 08:09:17 PM
Quote from: Gamer4250 on June 26, 2008, 09:20:29 AMHugo is a fine guy, but the only reason you want him to be there is so you can use him to ban Harvest and I.

You know in way he's right.

What?
-

Akiro

It's not complicated to tell certain views of certain people.

I'm not saying Hugo will, I'm just saying it could happen cause...w/e