News:

Found an issue in the Requests Board? Let Bubbles know!

Main Menu

HugoMeister for Chatroom Moderator

Started by Egnio, June 25, 2008, 08:20:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Harvest

Quote from: Akiro on June 26, 2008, 08:14:51 PMIt's not complicated to tell certain views of certain people.

I'm not saying Hugo will, I'm just saying it could happen cause...w/e

Impossible.
-

KefkaticFanatic

Harvest is fine.  He helps to ban the idiots most of the time when they stop being entertaining and start turning annoying.

me irl
[close]

Harvest

Quote from: Gamer4250 on June 26, 2008, 08:26:18 PMHarvest is fine.  He helps to ban the idiots most of the time when they stop being entertaining and start turning annoying.

Of course I'm fine, in fact, I'm more than fine.  I'm awesome.
-

HugoMeister

Ok. Just to make this clear:

1) I have no problem with Dude.

2) I have no problem with Harvest.

3) I usually have no problem with Gamer. Sometimes you come off as an ass to me......

4) I'm not that stupid to ban a staff member. :P

Quote from: sipan1234bow to the longest child ever

Dude

Yay for #1!

However I think Hugo should just be +h instead of +o IMO. I can understand MP taking my spot quickly, but to add another op is kinda weird. I mean, do we really need 3 ops? Plus Concerto never uses his Halfop position so... No offense Concerto :P

HugoMeister

You know what, I really don't care what you do to me.

The only real difference is that +O can promote people and +h can't. The only reason people wanted me op was so some people would be kicked and banned, I can still do that +h.

So go ahead, do whatever you want. If you'd rather me have +h, im perfectly fine with that.

Quote from: sipan1234bow to the longest child ever