Sebastian

K-NiGhT

i'm in, if this is something i'm supposed to like sign up for lol
Quote from: NocturneOfShadow on April 28, 2015, 06:48:06 PM
what are you doing stop making nsm a better place by spreading happiness

braix

There's really nothing to sign up for lol
Quote from: MaestroUGC on August 19, 2015, 12:22:27 PM
Braixen is a wonderful [insert gender] with beautiful [corresponding gender trait] and is just the darlingest at [stereotypical activity typically associated with said gender] you ever saw.

Latios212

My arrangements and YouTube channel!

Quote from: Dudeman on February 22, 2016, 10:16:37 AM
who needs education when you can have WAIFUS!!!!!

Spoiler
[close]
turtle

E. Gadd Industries

"Everyone is crazy but me"
-The Sign Painter

The entrance to my lab is hidden... somewhere...
Spoiler

[/spoiler
[close]

Dudeman

Quote from: braixen1264 on December 03, 2015, 03:52:29 PMDudeman's facial hair is number 1 in my book

mikey

unmotivated

Olimar12345

Visit my site: VGM Sheet Music by Olimar12345 ~ Quality VGM sheet music available for free!

ZeldaFan

I would also like to participate. I just want to get toned, and a little more muscle but I have no motivation to do anything

Please follow me and my art on Instagram @inspi.red.art :D

Nebbles

Yeah, I feel lack of motivation too. How do you overcome that?
Quote from: Dudeman on April 13, 2016, 04:54:04 PM
- Nebbles, the beauty with the heart of frozen steel

Bubbles

If anyone has tips on losing a small pouch of belly fat by next Thursday hmu

braix

Really the only way is to watch your diet and exercise. I don't think it'd go away that quick though
Braixen is a wonderful [insert gender] with beautiful [corresponding gender trait] and is just the darlingest at [stereotypical activity typically associated with said gender] you ever saw.

Nebbles

Belly fat does take a while to burn, and iirc I think it's a little natural for women to have a little bit of tummy fat.
Quote from: Dudeman on April 13, 2016, 04:54:04 PM
- Nebbles, the beauty with the heart of frozen steel

E. Gadd Industries

And besides, that area houses many vital organs (along with the area above), and so if you have no fat there, what's protecting you?

Also, for those who are wanting to lose weight quickly, this is one of the better diets to go on: low-carb.
Of the 4 organic compounds, your body digests (or "burns") carbohydrates first, and then comes the lipids. Cut out the carbs, and your body goes straight to the lipids. O' course, this needs to be paired with exercise (if at least for 10-15 mins. daily) and all the other cliché "good health" things.
"Everyone is crazy but me"
-The Sign Painter

The entrance to my lab is hidden... somewhere...
Spoiler

[/spoiler
[close]

braix