best tapu?

tapu koko
tapu fini
tapu lele
tapu bulu

Jub3r7

It's dangerous to go alone, take me with you! [JUB has joined the party.]

Dudeman

Pretty random, but today I learned that the Ultra Beasts' base stats and levels at which they learn new moves are all prime numbers (same goes for the box legendaries and Necrozma, who also have ties to Ultra Space). That's some really cool attention to detail and I just thought it was neat.
Quote from: braixen1264 on December 03, 2015, 03:52:29 PMDudeman's facial hair is number 1 in my book

mikey

See you think that's cool attention to detail but I just think why
unmotivated

Dudeman

Because they're crazy alien monsters from another dimension? Thought the "why" would be pretty obvious...
Quote from: braixen1264 on December 03, 2015, 03:52:29 PMDudeman's facial hair is number 1 in my book

BlackDragonSlayer

And the moral of the story: Quit while you're a head.

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber

Dudeman

So because I haven't touched Moon in so long, I only just got my Festival Plaza to rank 20. At rank 20, you get to name your Festival Plaza whatever you like, so I had only a few moments to come up with a name I would be proud of and wouldn't regret because I wanted to go do other things. So I named it.

Dudemanaheim.

I need serious help.

mikey

unmotivated

BlackDragonSlayer

In Xanadu did Sophocles
A stately pleasure-plaza decree

I named mine Xanadu you UNCULTURED SWINES.
And the moral of the story: Quit while you're a head.

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber

Dudeman

all right, take it easy, citizen kane

Alcala

Quote from: BlackDraegonSlayer on April 22, 2017, 09:32:10 PMIn Xanadu did Sophocles
A stately pleasure-plaza decree

I named mine Xanadu you UNCULTURED SWINES.

Do they both have the same story line?

cashwarrior1

Yes, they only have the different legendaries.

Dudeman

That, and Pokémon Moon's clock is set 12 hours ahead of whatever the real time is. i.e., it'll be night time if you play the game during the day.

SlowPokemon

It's not exactly twelve hours ahead, it's that it's reversed. Like, the calendar days have am hours before pm hours. Like the the day starts at 12:00pm and ends at 11:59 am
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

Dudeman

Quote from: SlowPokemon on May 04, 2017, 03:15:52 PMIt's not exactly twelve hours ahead, it's that it's reversed. Like, the calendar days have am hours before pm hours. Like the the day starts at 12:00pm and ends at 11:59 am
ohhhhhh I never thought about it that way, that makes a lot of sense

SlowPokemon

Yeah, that's probably so if you catch a Pokémon it'll always be listed as the right calendar day.
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.