News:

Don't forget to submit your daily replacement!

Main Menu

Pokémon Sun and Pokémon Moon

Started by Waddle Bro, May 10, 2016, 06:22:01 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

best tapu?

tapu koko
tapu fini
tapu lele
tapu bulu

cashwarrior1

I'm extremely hyped about this game and want to buy it when it comes out... but I don't have money and will have to wait for my parents to get it for christmas  :'(

Dekkadeci

Quote from: cashwarrior1 on September 09, 2016, 06:18:55 PMI'm extremely hyped about this game and want to buy it when it comes out... but I don't have money and will have to wait for my parents to get it for christmas  :'(
The only Pokemon game I've ever played was Pokemon Diamond, and even then, I think it was on a ROM. I don't intend on buying Pokemon Sun or Moon, but man, reading about the new Pokemon will be fun!

I've been paying attention to every generation since Pokemon Red and Blue, though.

mikey

I'm only getting these for, as I've mentioned many times now, sky attack rhydons
unmotivated

Nebbles

Quote from: SlowPokemon on September 09, 2016, 06:08:08 PM^^^^^

I'm so tired of the fanservice. This game looks creative and new.

I'm so happy they're going outside of the box for this game. I can't agree more.
Quote from: Dudeman on April 13, 2016, 04:54:04 PM
- Nebbles, the beauty with the heart of frozen steel

JDMEK5

Quote from: cashwarrior1 on September 09, 2016, 06:18:55 PMI'm extremely hyped about this game and want to buy it when it comes out... but I don't have money and will have to wait for my parents to get it for christmas  :'(
If you ask them to get you this specifically, can't you just ask them to get it to you early so you can get the perks of preordering? That's what I always did as a kid.
"Today's goal strongly involves not dying. Because nobody likes to wake up dead."

My Arrangements
Finale Version(s): Finale Notepad 2012, Finale 2012, Finale v26

cashwarrior1

My parents wouldn't buy anything for us now that we have our own money and are capable of doing so. The only time they will buy games would be christmas and my birthday, otherwise I have to pay for it myself. Pre-ordering would also fall under that.

Nebbles

Not even if they like, hold it until Christmas? I did that with games before - like the special edition of Skyward Sword, we pre-ordered it and got it like a month before Hanukkah... but I couldn't play it until then.

JDMEK5

Quote from: Nebbles on September 13, 2016, 04:26:47 AMNot even if they like, hold it until Christmas? I did that with games before - like the special edition of Skyward Sword, we pre-ordered it and got it like a month before Hanukkah... but I couldn't play it until then.
Aye, it's like asking for a loan. Even if you pay it off in advance. In which case it's more like a prepaid gift card.
"Today's goal strongly involves not dying. Because nobody likes to wake up dead."

My Arrangements
Finale Version(s): Finale Notepad 2012, Finale 2012, Finale v26

SlowPokemon

This whole conversation is making me sick for some reason
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

braix

The only way I can get games is by getting it gifted to me by people outside of my family or by walking for a couple hours and buying it without permission.
Quote from: MaestroUGC on August 19, 2015, 12:22:27 PM
Braixen is a wonderful [insert gender] with beautiful [corresponding gender trait] and is just the darlingest at [stereotypical activity typically associated with said gender] you ever saw.

DocDoom2

I usually try and keep the money I save for games and lego to use on the ones I really want, otherwise I let someone else give them to me as a gift :P.
Works well since there are no games or sets I'm interested in right now. (Pokemon Sun, PM: Color Splash, and Zelda BOTW excluded)
Please note I use Musescore and transfer it into Finale Notepad, so formatting may be messed up and help would be appreciated.

mikey

How would I transfer my pokemon from platinum to sun or moon
unmotivated

Nebbles

Transfer to gen 5, then pokebank to gen 6, then you'll trade to gen 7.

Sir Dino

Should I rush to pre-order the new 3ds xl sun and moon edition? Because I remember when the pokemon red blue 3ds came out, the preorders sold out quick, now they're like 300$. Will the same thing happen again?

mikey

unmotivated