Previous topic - Next topic

best tapu?

tapu koko
tapu fini
tapu lele
tapu bulu

BrainyLucario

Where's my fire-type fish starter?
When given the choice between adulting and music, choose music every time.

Latios212

My arrangements and YouTube channel!

Quote from: Dudeman on February 22, 2016, 10:16:37 AM
who needs education when you can have WAIFUS!!!!!

Spoiler
[close]
turtle

Altissimo

the japanese are nuts when it comes to getting shit done latios dont you know this by now

Ōkami~MD

Quote from: NocturneOfShadow
*hairflip*
FABULOUS

hello? there should be GIF here can u help me find it

Bespinben

WHAT

It took me 4 days, 12-hour sessions each, to write up my piano reduction of the PSMD Main Theme when it very first was heard shortly before E3 2015... and that wasn't even the whole song!

I call l33t h@x

Though, I suppose, when one omits all other elements from a score, it's fairly easy to plug in raw notes for a computer to play.
Quote from: Nebbles on July 04, 2015, 12:05:12 PM
Someone beat Bespinben to making PMD music?! GASP!

MLF for Chatroom Mod next Tuesday

mikey

Quote from: Bespinben on May 10, 2016, 01:01:37 PMThough, I suppose, when one omits all other elements from a score, it's fairly easy to plug in raw notes for a computer to play.
jealous
unmotivated

Ōkami~MD

Quote from: NocturneOfShadow
*hairflip*
FABULOUS

hello? there should be GIF here can u help me find it

TheDreamingHawk

Quote from: Latios212 on May 10, 2016, 08:21:47 AM

This is really cute.

Well holy frick that was actually a really good trailer. Really good if I may add. Expressed the feelings of communication and making friends through the game perfectly, and showed things from the game a bit better than the US trailer did. I still stand by my feelings of the game looking samey and not much of a "celebration" type of game, but at least I can be happy for this trailer. Why didn't the US get a trailer with a similar theme? Would have prevented my knee-jerk reaction that's for sure.

My Video Game review website: http://www.seafoamgaming.com

My Youtube Gameplay/retrospective channel: https://www.youtube.com/SeafoamGaming

Dudeman

Quote from: braixen1264 on December 03, 2015, 03:52:29 PMDudeman's facial hair is number 1 in my book

Altissimo

Quote from: TheDreamingHawk on May 10, 2016, 01:54:16 PMI still stand by my feelings of the game looking samey

I can't say I get this. RBY looked pretty much identical to GSC. RSE looked a lot like FRLG. DPP and HGSS looked alike, and similar to BW(2). All the games released on any one system are going to look alike by default. What else do you want?

Quoteand not much of a "celebration" type of game

There's still room for that!

cashwarrior1

The biggest thing I want to know about right now is the region. The pictures of it make it look really small. I think that because it's based off of Hawaii, it's going to take place over several islands and the one we see now is the biggest.

mikey

unmotivated

braix

Being one of the first to draw r34 of something is on my bucket list
Quote from: MaestroUGC on August 19, 2015, 12:22:27 PM
Braixen is a wonderful [insert gender] with beautiful [corresponding gender trait] and is just the darlingest at [stereotypical activity typically associated with said gender] you ever saw.

Dude

Quote from: Dude on May 10, 2016, 04:10:44 PMSpeaking of r34, I need that assistant professor guy.
you can still achieve that dream

Wait, nvm I saw some. It's bad tho so yours could be the first good one

BrainyLucario

Quote from: braixen1264 on May 10, 2016, 04:19:55 PMBeing one of the first to draw r34 of something is on my bucket list

Maybe you should wait a couple years before you do that....
When given the choice between adulting and music, choose music every time.