News:

Congratulations!! You, yes, YOU, dear user, have been selected for the "You Read This News Item" award! Click here for your prize!!

Main Menu

Pokémon Sun and Pokémon Moon

Started by Waddle Bro, May 10, 2016, 06:22:01 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

best tapu?

tapu koko
tapu fini
tapu lele
tapu bulu

SlowPokemon

??? I had no issue at all but everyone is complaining

I also didn't use any items in battle, used a horribly imbalanced team, and didn't have the Exp. Share on for any point of the whole game so idk
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

mikey

yall are insane this is the easiest elite 4
except for olivia she's pretty hard :^)
unmotivated

mastersuperfan

YES I DID IT

I BEAT THE CHAMPION

IT ONLY TOOK LIKE 30+ TRIES AND A BUNCH OF REFRESH HAX BUT I STILL DID IT

(and I didn't even have to send out Ribombee)

Boy is a mono-Fairy team hard pressed for coverage against the Champion's team, especially when you've decided to use Wigglytuff and Comfey instead of, say, Clefable, Klefki, or Mimikyu. Oof.

Champion's Team
Magnezone, Braviary, and Snorlax were nightmares, I tell you... Flash Cannon, Brave Bird, Heavy Slam... ouch.
[close]
Quote from: NocturneOfShadow on February 11, 2016, 03:00:36 PMthere's also a huge difference in quality between 2000 songs and 2010 songs
Quote from: Latios212 on February 11, 2016, 03:29:24 PMThe difference between 2000 songs and 2010 songs is 10 songs.

mikey

IT'S ALIVE
GEN I POKEMON ARE GIVEN THEIR HIDDEN ABILITIES
unmotivated

Nebbles

Quote from: Dudeman on April 13, 2016, 04:54:04 PM
- Nebbles, the beauty with the heart of frozen steel

mastersuperfan

REST IN PIECES 2017-2017 No Guard Fissure Machamp
Quote from: NocturneOfShadow on February 11, 2016, 03:00:36 PMthere's also a huge difference in quality between 2000 songs and 2010 songs
Quote from: Latios212 on February 11, 2016, 03:29:24 PMThe difference between 2000 songs and 2010 songs is 10 songs.

Nebbles

Quote from: Dudeman on April 13, 2016, 04:54:04 PM
- Nebbles, the beauty with the heart of frozen steel

mikey

-Non glitch pokemon obtained through glitches can be transferred.
-There are level-based flags in place on different Pokemon to prevent absurdly low-level pokemon.
-A Missingno that has turned into a Rhydon will be transferable regardless of level.
-Gengar (and presumably the other trade pokemon) doesn't have a level flag in place.
-Mewtwo has a level flag in place.
-Mew gets flagged but I'm currently not sure if there are ways around it.
-You can dupe rare candies to level up pokemon to a normal level and they won't get flagged.
-I don't have surf yet so I can't figure out if pokemon over level 100 will get flagged.  My guess is that it would roll over at level 1 instead of 101, but it may just flag the pokemon instead.
-I haven't tested hybrid glitch pokemon.  I'm assuming transporter will ignore them like it does missingno, but since they have actual pokedex numbers, they may be read as the pokemon they're hybrids of.
-I haven't tested balanced or imbalanced non-glitch hybrid pokemon yet, outside of missingno/rhydon.  Pokemon yellow needed, which means testing requires me to get my second DS.
-I'd recommend mew glitching the legendary birds, mewtwo, and the starters, because they're easy to throw away on the gts.
unmotivated

mikey

updates: I got a level 7 slowbro through.  Maybe due to SOS battles it's a legal level for slowbro?  Requires more experimentation.  Still have yet to send a level 100 mew, but it probably won't work.

Tbh I was expecting the battle of alola friendly to be, well, friendly, not ninetales/team tapu/garchomp.  Garchomp especially is difficult to deal with since I have no way of knowing if it's scarfchomp until it's too late.  My team is subpar too, and I can't change it thanks to the locks.  I should be doing a lot better otherwise (I'm 16-14)
unmotivated

Echo

Quote from: NocturneOfShadow on January 27, 2017, 01:43:43 AM-Mew gets flagged but I'm currently not sure if there are ways around it.

Probably not through glitching. What it checks for is the OT I think, because Japan and the UK had events for Mew, so I think it checks for the trainer id and such for those events.

mastersuperfan

Quote from: NocturneOfShadow on January 27, 2017, 09:06:58 PMupdates: I got a level 7 slowbro through.  Maybe due to SOS battles it's a legal level for slowbro?  Requires more experimentation.

I believe it is not legal. Slowbro can only be found in the wild at Level 15-18 through SOS in Kala'e Bay, according to Serebii and Bulbapedia.

mikey

well well well...
I wonder how they flag pokemon then
unmotivated

Latios212

My arrangements and YouTube channel!

Quote from: Dudeman on February 22, 2016, 10:16:37 AM
who needs education when you can have WAIFUS!!!!!

Spoiler
[close]
turtle

mikey

unmotivated

DocDoom2

That would explain the shiny Spheal and Ralts I got within 3 wonder trades of each other.
Please note I use Musescore and transfer it into Finale Notepad, so formatting may be messed up and help would be appreciated.