News:

All Hail President Bowser!

Main Menu

Struggling with software

Started by LiviDMentality, April 29, 2016, 12:49:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

LiviDMentality

I've been looking around for a while, annoyed that I'm rather uneducated in what I'm looking for. I want a good sequencer software I can use on my laptop that has a piano roll. That's what I do know. In essence, I want a PC version of KORG M01D, as that's my favorite software to use and I can't hook a keyboard to my laptop (don't have the proper hookups or anything). Does anyone have any recommendations they could give?

Also hey, I'm sorta new to the forums but I've used NSM for a while now so I kinda understand what's going on. Glad to join your ranks!
I will hopefully have Finale by the end of the summer.

Until then, I'll need a LOT of help.

braix

Google says that KORG MO1D is a 3ds thing but beyond that I can't look more into it right now, so I'm not completely sure exactly what you're looking for nor what you want to use it for.
I'm assuming you're looking for a DAW(digital audio workspace)? If that's the case you could look into Mixcraft, it's relatively cheap and will probably work well enough for you.
Quote from: MaestroUGC on August 19, 2015, 12:22:27 PM
Braixen is a wonderful [insert gender] with beautiful [corresponding gender trait] and is just the darlingest at [stereotypical activity typically associated with said gender] you ever saw.

LiviDMentality

Looks simple enough. I think it might be what I'm looking for. I'll try it out.

EDIT: Welp, that worked out fine AND is within my super-low budget. Thanks for the help!
I will hopefully have Finale by the end of the summer.

Until then, I'll need a LOT of help.