News:

Using cutting-edge ray tracing technology, our sheets appear 69% more realistic than the leading bargain brand!

Main Menu

um, where? Topic for errors noticed on the forum?

Started by mikey, April 25, 2016, 05:56:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

mikey

unmotivated

BrainyLucario

I'm experiencing the same thing. The link might be broken or something.
When given the choice between adulting and music, choose music every time.

Dudeman

I think it's an issue exclusive to you two (possibly more). Check your browser or internet settings or something. Both images still have functional links and tags.
Quote from: braixen1264 on December 03, 2015, 03:52:29 PMDudeman's facial hair is number 1 in my book

Yug_Guy

Quote from: Dudeman on April 25, 2016, 07:27:14 PMI think it's an issue exclusive to you two (possibly more). Check your browser or internet settings or something. Both images still have functional links and tags.
Nope. It's happening to me as well.

Sebastian

Quote from: NocturneOfShadow on April 25, 2016, 05:56:02 PM

https://www.dropbox.com/s/h8avz9e948znmg6/Screenshot%20%2815%29.jpg?dl=0
Fyi, if you put a 1 on the end of a dropbox screenshot link (instead of a 0) and put it in an image insert, it will appear normally without being a link.

Dude

Quote from: Dudeman on April 25, 2016, 07:27:14 PMI think it's an issue exclusive to you two (possibly more). Check your browser or internet settings or something. Both images still have functional links and tags.
mmmm nooo I'm pretty sure the image is just gone. Ctrl+f5 in the image if you don't believe me

Oh, that was the puppet image, right? Not the Zelda one?

Edit: it's fixed apparently, nvm

Lack of sleep yayyy

mikey

My first guess was that it's a Microsoft Edge issue, but I'm also seeing this image on Comodo IceDragon, so that's not it
unmotivated

JDMEK5

It happened to me once on Google Chrome. That was yesterday and it hasn't happened since (even though I've been on a lot) and so that makes me think it might have just been a router/internet slip or something. Otherwise I would've assumed it was intentional.
"Today's goal strongly involves not dying. Because nobody likes to wake up dead."

My Arrangements
Finale Version(s): Finale Notepad 2012, Finale 2012, Finale v26

mikey

hmmm, maybe you're right, assuming that this is for the "keep it a secret to everybody" picture
unmotivated