NSMCPP 2.0: Super Mario Galaxy

Started by Latios212, April 24, 2016, 02:22:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

cashwarrior1

Sorry for the smacking and the end, I didn't feel like re-recording it after I had a decent run-through.
Here's a download so you can edit it into the video.

BrainyLucario

I'll probably have to wait until school ends to record my song.
When given the choice between adulting and music, choose music every time.

Ōkami~MD

Quote from: BrainyLucario on May 02, 2016, 04:45:42 AMI'll probably have to wait until school ends to record my song.

yeh same
Quote from: NocturneOfShadow
*hairflip*
FABULOUS

hello? there should be GIF here can u help me find it

E. Gadd Industries

The same goes for me. :/
I'm barely able to work on my ragtime, Gourmet Race, & Ricco, not even thinking about CPP.
"Everyone is crazy but me"
-The Sign Painter

The entrance to my lab is hidden... somewhere...
Spoiler

[/spoiler
[close]

BrainyLucario

I need to play the note D-sharp in 8va but my piano doesn't seem to include that note in it's keys. What should I do? It simply skips the note for some readon.

Olimar12345

"It skips the note for some reason?" Does that mean it continues to go upward and just doesn't have that single key?

Also, "D-sharp 8va"  does not tell us what pitch it is. The D and 8va could be anywhere.
Visit my site: VGM Sheet Music by Olimar12345 ~ Quality VGM sheet music available for free!

BrainyLucario

If you look at the sheet music for library, it's the second beat in the second measure of the treble clef. My keyboard's sharp and flat keys simply pass over it. If i play a  C-sharp 8va note , the next note I can play that isn't natural is an E-flat 8va. The keys on my keyboard ocasionally skip flats and sharps like that so It's not like my keyboard has an error in it's production.

E. Gadd Industries

Isn't E-flat equivalent to D-sharp? ???
-The Sign Painter

Spoiler

[/spoiler
[close]

Olimar12345

Sounds like a junk keyboard to me. Might be time to look into an upgrade or a public piano?
Visit my site: VGM Sheet Music by Olimar12345 ~ Quality VGM sheet music available for free!

Ōkami~MD

Quote from: NocturneOfShadow
*hairflip*
FABULOUS

hello? there should be GIF here can u help me find it

Olimar12345

School or church-owned that you may use.

JDMEK5

"Today's goal strongly involves not dying. Because nobody likes to wake up dead."

My Arrangements
Finale Version(s): Finale Notepad 2012, Finale 2012, Finale v26

E. Gadd Industries

Quote from: Ōkami~MD on May 05, 2016, 12:42:17 PMWhat do you mean?
What Olimar said, and have you ever seen a YouTube video of a guy in a hotel or some random public location jamming out on the ivory keys? That's a public piano as well. Fancy hotels have them along with various shopping complexes, transportation areas, etc.
-The Sign Painter

Spoiler

[/spoiler
[close]

Olimar12345

Quote from: BrainyLucario on May 05, 2016, 07:21:33 AMIf you look at the sheet music for library, it's the second beat in the second measure of the treble clef. My keyboard's sharp and flat keys simply pass over it. If i play a  C-sharp 8va note , the next note I can play that isn't natural is an E-flat 8va. The keys on my keyboard ocasionally skip flats and sharps like that so It's not like my keyboard has an error in it's production.

I think I get this now: your keyboard has the note names on the keys, and it say Eb but not D# on that key. Right?

mikey

unmotivated