News:

Debate topic for next Tuesday: Are cannons truly valid instruments for an orchestra? Or should they be replaced with something safer, like Tesla coils?

Main Menu

Choosing a game

Started by Latios212, April 11, 2016, 12:07:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sebastian

Quote from: Latios212 on April 12, 2016, 11:59:11 AMWhich one? Also Mario Kart sheets tend to be on the faster/more complex side of things.
Mario Kart sheets can be VERY hard. I've tried many times to learn some of them.

braix

Quote from: Latios212 on April 12, 2016, 12:14:33 PMI should continue those replacements I started....
whoops same
Quote from: MaestroUGC on August 19, 2015, 12:22:27 PM
Braixen is a wonderful [insert gender] with beautiful [corresponding gender trait] and is just the darlingest at [stereotypical activity typically associated with said gender] you ever saw.

BrainyLucario

Quote from: Latios212I'm a little hesitant to go with Undertale since Undertale music covers have been done and over-done on the Internet by now and I'd like the focus of our project to shine light on something that you can't already find too much of. Something you'd only be able to get from NSM, perhaps. As for Pokémon Black & White, most of the sheets are either quite difficult or just flat-out awful. That said, if you want to nominate either of those, that's okay!

That's True....The advertisement would be lost in a sea of videos if we did Undertale. I'll back Noc's A Link to the Past nomination instead.
When given the choice between adulting and music, choose music every time.

Altissimo

I vote for anything pokemon or kirby's epic yarn

JDMEK5

Honestly I think all the best nominees are already on the OP. Only one I think is worth considering that isn't up already would be Super Smash Bros. [Melee].*

*Brackets added for the possibility of either Melee or 64.
"Today's goal strongly involves not dying. Because nobody likes to wake up dead."

My Arrangements
Finale Version(s): Finale Notepad 2012, Finale 2012, Finale v26

Latios212

Oh dear, that Melee project from before my time never did get finished and as a result most of the ones on site are still quite... awful... Personally I don't think there's enough to work with.

Quote from: JDMEK5 on April 13, 2016, 01:11:41 PMHonestly I think all the best nominees are already on the OP.
Same. If no objections I'll start the new poll in a day or two!
My arrangements and YouTube channel!

Quote from: Dudeman on February 22, 2016, 10:16:37 AM
who needs education when you can have WAIFUS!!!!!

Spoiler
[close]
turtle

mikey

unmotivated

Latios212

Alright, let's get this voting thing started.

Please PM me with up to three choices of which nominated games you would like the performance project to focus on. If you intend on performing regardless of which game is picked, let me know and your vote will count double.

The nominated games are repeated below.
- The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time
- The Legend of Zelda: A Link to the Past
- Kirby's Epic Yarn
- Super Mario Galaxy
- Pokémon Red Version & Pokémon Blue Version
- Pokémon Gold Version & Pokémon Silver Version
- The Legend of Zelda: The Wind Waker

All votes must be received one week from the time of this post.
My arrangements and YouTube channel!

Quote from: Dudeman on February 22, 2016, 10:16:37 AM
who needs education when you can have WAIFUS!!!!!

Spoiler
[close]
turtle

JDMEK5

First, some disclaimers to what I'm about to say:
Disclaimers
I intend not to manipulate the votes of others by the following comment nor to derail the present topic. The content in question is deliberately put within two spoiler tags so as to give others a chance to vote before reading it. Also remember that there is no such thing as overkill to a ninja.
[close]

Content in Question
Spoiler
I personally think doing Pokémon Red/Blue would be an awesome opportunity to showcase our new complete collection.
[close]
[close]
"Today's goal strongly involves not dying. Because nobody likes to wake up dead."

My Arrangements

Olimar12345

If we end up doing Wind Waker, I'll need another pianist to play the outset island duet with C:
Visit my site: VGM Sheet Music by Olimar12345 ~ Quality VGM sheet music available for free!

JDMEK5

Quote from: Olimar12345 on April 18, 2016, 07:59:01 AMIf we end up doing Wind Waker, I'll need another pianist to play the outset island duet with C:
Well I'm learning it with my bro so... DIBS!

My Arrangements

Olimar12345

Noooooooooo I already know it D:
Visit my site: VGM Sheet Music by Olimar12345 ~ Quality VGM sheet music available for free!

cashwarrior1

Can I have in on this? It's already a yes, don't say no.

JDMEK5

Quote from: Olimar12345 on April 18, 2016, 08:19:35 AMNoooooooooo I already know it D:
No I meant I call dibs collabing with you. I'd rather do that than just tape me and my bro. That's for another occasion.

My Arrangements

Olimar12345

Okay cool. (Yesssssss lol)

EDIT: DIBS ON PART 2