News:

Up-to-date news?! Preposterous!

Main Menu

The Legend of Zelda discussion

Started by Nitro Indigo, April 06, 2016, 12:06:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Olimar12345

Quote from: NocturneOfShadow on January 16, 2017, 04:48:11 PM1. Zelda II
2. Link's Awakening (though I'm close!!  Still playing it!)
3. Oracle of Seasons (I got it for Christmas)
4. Twilight Princess (My sister played it, not me)
5. Legend of Zelda (I think I accidentally found the wrong dungeon.  May need a walkthrough to finish it.)
6. A Link to the Past (Still playing it, in skull forest almost done with the dungeon but I keep losing my train of thought)
7. Spirit Tracks (THIS GAME IS HARD YO)
every other game I've beaten.  Most of them 100%.

Holy smokes, forget Zelda II, you need to get to work on TP, LA, LOZ, LTTP...lmao I'm just listing them all out how can you have not played so many good onesskfnntkfkelslosowkm
Visit my site: VGM Sheet Music by Olimar12345 ~ Quality VGM sheet music available for free!

mikey

just because I've never made it to the final boss?  cmon
unmotivated

Brassman388

Man, there's some mad bad vibes going on here.

Didn't even think that was even possible when talking about Zelda.

Nitro Indigo

I want to review Train Zelda on YouTube.
Quote from: MaestroUGC on January 07, 2017, 11:45:40 AM
You mean a thing that happened some time ago is older now and it's suddenly dawning on you that an equal amount of time has passed for you as well? How revolutionary.

EFitTrainr

Hating on someone else for liking Skyward Sword is stupid. I think it's a really fun game, and a whole hell of a lot better than Twilight Princess
I like food.

Olimar12345

You can have whatever opinions you want. Putting a weak game over a game you haven't played is still shitty though.
Visit my site: VGM Sheet Music by Olimar12345 ~ Quality VGM sheet music available for free!

DocDoom2

I don't know what the general consensus is about Phantom Hourglass, but I really liked that game.
Wind Waker was also a really good one! Granted those are the only ones I've beaten, I've played Minish Cap, LTTP and Zelda 1 though.
Please note I use Musescore and transfer it into Finale Notepad, so formatting may be messed up and help would be appreciated.

mikey

but I've played every zelda game.  Are you telling me my opinion of zelda II will magically change once I sit in the corner and kill shadow link?
unmotivated

EFitTrainr

Quote from: Olimar12345 on January 17, 2017, 08:04:13 PMYou can have whatever opinions you want. Putting a weak game over a game you haven't played is still shitty though.

I never said I haven't played Twilight Princess. I stopped playing around the City in the Sky because it was boring and I had absolutely no motivation to keep playing it.
I like food.

Nitro Indigo

Twilight Princess was my favourite video game back in 2013, but I honestly found it really boring until the Snowpeak Ruins. The City in the Sky was certainly creative, though the music was annoying, and reminds me of this old part of the CBBC website (I don't know if it's still there) called Bugbears.
Quote from: MaestroUGC on January 07, 2017, 11:45:40 AM
You mean a thing that happened some time ago is older now and it's suddenly dawning on you that an equal amount of time has passed for you as well? How revolutionary.

Olimar12345

Quote from: shadowkirby on January 18, 2017, 10:12:03 AMI never said I haven't played Twilight Princess. I stopped playing around the City in the Sky because it was boring and I had absolutely no motivation to keep playing it.

Tbh that comment was in response to Noc, but it looks like it applies here too. With the amount of time and effort invested already (to get that far) it seems weird that you would stop there.

EFitTrainr

I've been playing it in bits and pieces over the past year. I intend to finish it at some point, I just don't care how soon that happens.
I like food.

mikey

Why is not finishing a game such a terrible thing
unmotivated

SlowPokemon

I personally think you should get to the end of anything before forming an opinion that you want to swear by
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

Dudeman

I agree. Sometimes the ending of a game makes or breaks the entire adventure beforehand. The adventure has to have a payoff, and if you're not playing to the payoff, you're not getting the full experience.
Quote from: braixen1264 on December 03, 2015, 03:52:29 PMDudeman's facial hair is number 1 in my book