News:

All Hail President Bowser!

Main Menu

The Legend of Zelda discussion

Started by Nitro Indigo, April 06, 2016, 12:06:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

mikey

Olimar is just an elitist.  True zelda fans know that tp is just fanservice to the OoT slaves
unmotivated

SlowPokemon

To be fair, I did really love Ocarina of Time and Majora's Mask. But I already have Skyward Sword downloaded to my Wii U, so I'll be trying it at some point too.
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

Nebbles

Quote from: Dudeman on April 13, 2016, 04:54:04 PM
- Nebbles, the beauty with the heart of frozen steel

mikey

SS, WW, MC, MM, and LttP are pretty much the best 5 zelda games
unmotivated

Dudeman

Quote from: braixen1264 on December 03, 2015, 03:52:29 PMDudeman's facial hair is number 1 in my book

Maelstrom

Nebbles

ok yes you're right, link's awakening is also really good
Quote from: Dudeman on April 13, 2016, 04:54:04 PM
- Nebbles, the beauty with the heart of frozen steel

mikey

this is the problem with ranking zelda games, the best you can do is tier them and the rest is like zelda II and link's crossbow training
unmotivated

Olimar12345

Quote from: NocturneOfShadow on January 15, 2017, 07:08:18 PMthis is the problem with ranking zelda games, the best you can do is tier them and the rest is like zelda II and link's crossbow training

triggered. also lol you haven't played enough zelda games so your opinions are incomplete.
Visit my site: VGM Sheet Music by Olimar12345 ~ Quality VGM sheet music available for free!

mikey

unmotivated

Olimar12345

There's a difference between "played for 15 minutes" and "actually beaten the game."
Visit my site: VGM Sheet Music by Olimar12345 ~ Quality VGM sheet music available for free!

mikey

where did you come up with this crazy idea that there's a zelda game that I haven't spent at least dozens of hours playing
unmotivated

Olimar12345

Funny how you didn't disagree with the part about not beating them.

Nitro Indigo

Quote from: Nebbles on January 15, 2017, 05:21:59 PMwhere the minish cap love at
Elemental Sanctuary is my jam.

For me, Twilight Princess was really boring until the Snowpeak Ruins.
Quote from: MaestroUGC on January 07, 2017, 11:45:40 AM
You mean a thing that happened some time ago is older now and it's suddenly dawning on you that an equal amount of time has passed for you as well? How revolutionary.

mikey

Quote from: Olimar12345 on January 15, 2017, 11:11:39 PMFunny how you didn't disagree with the part about not beating them.
1. Zelda II
2. Link's Awakening (though I'm close!!  Still playing it!)
3. Oracle of Seasons (I got it for Christmas)
4. Twilight Princess (My sister played it, not me)
5. Legend of Zelda (I think I accidentally found the wrong dungeon.  May need a walkthrough to finish it.)
6. A Link to the Past (Still playing it, in skull forest almost done with the dungeon but I keep losing my train of thought)
7. Spirit Tracks (THIS GAME IS HARD YO)
every other game I've beaten.  Most of them 100%.
unmotivated