News:

change da world
my final message. Goodb ye

Main Menu

The Legend of Zelda discussion

Started by Nitro Indigo, April 06, 2016, 12:06:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ōkami~MD

Quote from: cashwarrior1 on April 14, 2016, 07:08:14 PMYou don't murder enemies, you tap them to death.

or you can shoot them with an arrow
Quote from: NocturneOfShadow
*hairflip*
FABULOUS

hello? there should be GIF here can u help me find it

cashwarrior1

Zelda Wii U and Zelda NX are both delayed to March 2017, as well as the NX release delayed to March 2017. There will be a Wii U demo at E3.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cPR11g1l_Vw

Nebbles

Well, it better be good at this point.
Quote from: Dudeman on April 13, 2016, 04:54:04 PM
- Nebbles, the beauty with the heart of frozen steel

Dudeman

It better be, since Zelda U is the only game that Nintendo will be demoing on the show floor.

Let me repeat that. The only game Nintendo is letting people play at E3 is Zelda U.

If this game doesn't blow the competition out of the water, they are screwed.
Quote from: braixen1264 on December 03, 2015, 03:52:29 PMDudeman's facial hair is number 1 in my book

Nitro Indigo

At least we have some official art now! So that's a thing.

I kind of want to make a YouTube review(?) of the DS games. Problem is, I can't really afford any fancy editing software, but Mr. Enter does just fine with Windows Movie Maker...
Quote from: MaestroUGC on January 07, 2017, 11:45:40 AM
You mean a thing that happened some time ago is older now and it's suddenly dawning on you that an equal amount of time has passed for you as well? How revolutionary.

cashwarrior1

You don't need fanceh stuffs. It's better to attract a crowd before spending money on this. If you're not doing for the views/fame, then I wouldn't worry about fanceh stuffs.

mikey

Do you have a device to record DS games?
unmotivated

Nitro Indigo

Indigo rambles about Phantom Hourglass: coming to a YouTube near you once I get a headset.

I'll probably ask a let's player for footage.
Quote from: MaestroUGC on January 07, 2017, 11:45:40 AM
You mean a thing that happened some time ago is older now and it's suddenly dawning on you that an equal amount of time has passed for you as well? How revolutionary.

Zeila

Are there let's players who use emulators? Jc since it's an option but a debatable one that I'm not necessarily suggesting

mikey

Emulators are legal as long as you own a physical copy of the game
unmotivated

cashwarrior1

Don't bash on Phantom Hourglass! It's my childhood!
Quote from: NocturneOfShadow on April 27, 2016, 02:01:56 PMEmulators are legal as long as you own a physical copy of the game
No one needs to know.

BlackDragonSlayer

Quote from: cashwarrior1 on April 27, 2016, 03:35:22 AMZelda Wii U and Zelda NX are both delayed to March 2017, as well as the NX release delayed to March 2017. There will be a Wii U demo at E3.
I'm genuinely worried at this point: if they need to delay it so many times to "improve the quality," that means they couldn't get it right the first time... or the time after that, or...
And the moral of the story: Quit while you're a head.

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber

mikey

wait why is Zelda Wii U delayed till 2017?  They LITERALLY JUST SAID 2016
unmotivated

Dudeman

Quote from: NocturneOfShadow on April 27, 2016, 07:50:59 PMwait why is Zelda Wii U delayed till 2017?  They LITERALLY JUST SAID 2016
'Cause NX cross release. NX comes out in March of next year.

"literally" what that announcement was like four months ago
Quote from: braixen1264 on December 03, 2015, 03:52:29 PMDudeman's facial hair is number 1 in my book

mikey

unmotivated