Dude

fuck you, I eat death all the time

cashwarrior1

Nebbles

I dunno, death is pretty delicious.
Quote from: Dudeman on April 13, 2016, 04:54:04 PM
- Nebbles, the beauty with the heart of frozen steel

cashwarrior1

I haven't had it, where could I get some?

mikey

Maybe the emphasis on day-to-day life?  Like, you're constantly doing sidequests and actually interacting with townsfolk every day
unmotivated

cashwarrior1

I say forget the citizens and just do the dungeons.

Nebbles

Oh yeah, I was gonna talk about it how it's really about the people of Termina in the end. Link goes more as an unsung hero, hardly anyone remembers or acknowledges his deeds, only if you did their quests on the last cycle and whatnot. It's about the townsfolk dealing with the end of the world, their last moments, the last things they want to do before the moon falls. Whether they accept or deny death makes them unique, and the way they do it. Anju and Kafei accept their death, knowing they'll be happy in death together. The mayor refuses to believe because he wants the carnival to be a success, but perhaps deep down knows that the moon is going to fall, and nothing can be done.

It's a hopeless town, until Link comes along. How he exactly ended up in Termina is, well, still up for debate, right?

Dudeman

Were you thinking about touching on each of Termina's main areas representing the five stages of grief? It's almost necessary material to cover when doing a Majora's Mask analysis.
Quote from: braixen1264 on December 03, 2015, 03:52:29 PMDudeman's facial hair is number 1 in my book

Nebbles

I'm familiar with that, I just need to see it again.

Ōkami~MD

Quote from: Nebbles on April 11, 2016, 07:08:43 PMIt's a hopeless town, until Link comes along. How he exactly ended up in Termina is, well, still up for debate, right?

Well, it's not inconceivable that he ended up in Termina exactly as the game presents it (he falls down a tree) since, if he was dead, surely everybody else would be dead, and then they wouldn't be afraid of dying cause the moon.....?
Quote from: NocturneOfShadow
*hairflip*
FABULOUS

hello? there should be GIF here can u help me find it

mikey

I prefer to take Majora's Mask at face value- that is, he warped there similarly to how he would warp to any other spot.  Nothing funky happening
unmotivated

Ōkami~MD

Quote from: NocturneOfShadow on April 12, 2016, 10:28:12 AMI prefer to take Majora's Mask at face value- that is, he warped there similarly to how he would warp to any other spot.  Nothing funky happening

Yeah, I think we get a lot of overanalysing these days, and don't get me wrong, I like it but let's just stick to Hyrule Historia hm?  ps nocturne ur not a grommett
*hairflip*
FABULOUS

mikey

but python is my favorite language D:
unmotivated

Ōkami~MD

I had a bad experience with it last term because of our teacher (Mr. Mahmood) because he can't teach at all

Also I'll correct the grommetts/grommets thing if ur that bothered lol
*hairflip*
FABULOUS