News:

Up-to-date news?! Preposterous!

Main Menu

The Legend of Zelda discussion

Started by Nitro Indigo, April 06, 2016, 12:06:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

cashwarrior1

Lol. She grew four arms when she drank some fairies.

Nitro Indigo

Also, from Twilight Princess: "The sword accepted you as its master..."
I once saw a YouTube comment which had SS Link saying "Oh Fi, you couldn't help it" in heaven.
Quote from: MaestroUGC on January 07, 2017, 11:45:40 AM
You mean a thing that happened some time ago is older now and it's suddenly dawning on you that an equal amount of time has passed for you as well? How revolutionary.

mikey

Quote from: cashwarrior1 on April 08, 2016, 07:59:14 AMLol. She grew four arms when she drank some fairies.
the fairy queen isn't the Great Fairies.  You never see her ingame
unmotivated

cashwarrior1

Oh, I thought she was the great fairies, my bad.  :o

Nitro Indigo

Someone brought up the subject of a female Link on ZU... oh boy. *gets out marshmallows*

You do see the Fairy Queen in-game. She's inside Mother Isle, where you get the fire and ice arrows.
You mean a thing that happened some time ago is older now and it's suddenly dawning on you that an equal amount of time has passed for you as well? How revolutionary.

mikey

wrong.  That's yet another puppet.
unmotivated

Dudeman

Quote from: NocturneOfShadow on April 08, 2016, 09:31:21 AMwrong.  That's yet another puppet.
...are you sure about that? Fairly certain that that's the fairy queen. Check the figurine, or Hyrule Historia, or something. I'm also almost certain she introduces herself as the Fairy Queen when you meet her before getting your magical arrows.
Quote from: braixen1264 on December 03, 2015, 03:52:29 PMDudeman's facial hair is number 1 in my book

Nitro Indigo

ZeldaWiki says that she could be controlled by a greater, unseen entity, but... it's unconfirmed.

Discuss. Reminds me, when I imagine one of my fanfics as an actual Zelda game, I imagine it with voice acting... with an American English dub so hammy that it almost seems like a parody of itself. =P

mikey

c'mon have you even watched the cutscene
at the end the "fairy queen" goes completely limp.  If that ain't a puppet, I don't know what is
unmotivated

JDMEK5

Puppets do seem to be a big thing in WW.
"Today's goal strongly involves not dying. Because nobody likes to wake up dead."

My Arrangements
Finale Version(s): Finale Notepad 2012, Finale 2012, Finale v26

Ōkami~MD

Quote from: NocturneOfShadow
*hairflip*
FABULOUS

hello? there should be GIF here can u help me find it

cashwarrior1

Nebbles

He's the best character in the game though
Quote from: Dudeman on April 13, 2016, 04:54:04 PM
- Nebbles, the beauty with the heart of frozen steel

cashwarrior1

He single-handedly took all your ruppies and made you break a bunch of innocent people's pots.