News:

Be sure to tell your friends about NinSheetMusic!

Main Menu

The Legend of Zelda discussion

Started by Nitro Indigo, April 06, 2016, 12:06:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Nitro Indigo

Nice spin on the New Hyrule-is-Termina theory! That one was fairly popular once.
Quote from: MaestroUGC on January 07, 2017, 11:45:40 AM
You mean a thing that happened some time ago is older now and it's suddenly dawning on you that an equal amount of time has passed for you as well? How revolutionary.

mikey

Quote from: cashwarrior1 on April 07, 2016, 09:11:48 AMSo in Legend of Zelda: Majora's Mask, you went to the land of Termina. Game Theory already proved that Termina is just Link's death world... or is it? Link dies by falling down a tree trunk in the Lost Woods. In Ocarina of Time, you can warp to different areas of the game by going through trees in the Lost Woods... see where I'm going? Link fell down the tree trunk and was transported to the land of Termina, but he was dead. He went through a ghostly journey through the land seeing new places, but familiar faces.
unfortunately, this is a completely stupid theory cause it completely disregards the fact that skull kid was wearing majora's mask the entire time.
unmotivated

Nebbles

I thought Termina was a parallel of Hyrule, and not Hyrule itself. I don't buy into the "ooooo link is dead!! coma theory!" bullshit because it's cliche and stupid.
Quote from: Dudeman on April 13, 2016, 04:54:04 PM
- Nebbles, the beauty with the heart of frozen steel

Nitro Indigo

I like the Link is Dead theory video (mainly because of PBG), but I don't like how people on Miiverse try to pass it off as fact.

Should I make a remix of Minish Village? I've put a snippet of it into two of my remixes already, but both times the audio went all weird around the part it was inserted because of the instrument plugin thingy I was using.
You mean a thing that happened some time ago is older now and it's suddenly dawning on you that an equal amount of time has passed for you as well? How revolutionary.

cashwarrior1

I didn't know that was a theory.  :o

I accept every Game Theory theory just 'cause... I don't know any better...

Also yes, do a remix on Minish Village... I think that song is fairly addictive.

Nebbles

I believe he's alive, but that's just me.

Nitro Indigo

Plot twist: it wasn't Link who starred in Majora's Mask, it was my OC, Lonk! =P
(Speaking of which, I named Link "Honk" when I first played A Link Between Worlds because of a post on the screenshot-captioning thread on Zelda Universe.)

Nebbles

Ōkami~MD

Hey how about my theory?

The moon was going to crash in Hyrule so Link was trying to escape w/ Skull Kid but Skull Kid drank some strong juice and put on a mask. Link jumped down the tree to escape inevitable doom, but the moon shrunk to tiny size and followed him in. Then the moon put on the Giant's mask and went in the sky but the gravity was too strong so it bounced a signal off mars onto the sun and back to Termina and the result was the moon crashing into terminal.

It's so flawless it must be trueeeeeeeeeee  lolololol jk
Quote from: NocturneOfShadow
*hairflip*
FABULOUS

hello? there should be GIF here can u help me find it

mikey

I'm preeeetty sure it's just a parallel dimension similar to the dark world, but not in a "fallen" state
we don't need to make twisted hypotheses about everything
unmotivated

Nebbles

Quote from: NocturneOfShadow on April 07, 2016, 11:09:25 AMI'm preeeetty sure it's just a parallel dimension similar to the dark world, but not in a "fallen" state
we don't need to make twisted hypotheses about everything

I agree tbh, this is how I've always seen Termina, a parallel dimension that is doomed to end because of the moon falling and such. That's why there's so many people who look familiar to Hylians, but they aren't the same.

Nitro Indigo

Quote from: Nebbles on April 07, 2016, 11:03:40 AMWas it Lonk from Pennsylvania?
Actually, it was Honk from Hamsylvania. =P

I once saw a theory (on ZeldaWiki of all places) that Termina was made of bits of every other Zelda location that had come through wormholes. I also once saw a theory that Bulbins originated from New Hyrule, and migrated to TP Hyrule on the Child Timeline, but they didn't migrate on the Adult Timeline because of the flood.
Also, according to TV Tropes, Spirit Tracks and Twilight Princess have the same plot. Um...

Nebbles

...is that in the theory section of TvTropes? Because, uh... I played both and that sounds silly.

Nitro Indigo

It was on the main Spirit Tracks page. Apparently, Fullmetal Alchemist with less violence is the same thing as saving the world from the black rectangle dimension...?

Nebbles