The Legend of Zelda discussion

Started by Nitro Indigo, April 06, 2016, 12:06:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

mikey

The footage we saw at E3 all those years ago IS from the game, yes?  Not just a demonstration of the Wii U's hardware?
unmotivated

cashwarrior1

If we're thinking of the same thing, yes... Unless you're thinking of that Twilight Princess thing, then no.

Nebbles

Shit about time we got a proper Zelda board, hi guys
Quote from: Dudeman on April 13, 2016, 04:54:04 PM
- Nebbles, the beauty with the heart of frozen steel

ZeldaFan

I just can't wait for the new Zelda to come out. I will buy the console just for that game, whichever console they release it on.

Please follow me and my art on Instagram @inspi.red.art :D

Nebbles

God, I'm so excited for the new Zelda.
Quote from: Dudeman on April 13, 2016, 04:54:04 PM
- Nebbles, the beauty with the heart of frozen steel

mikey

it'll be on the Wii U.  I think we know enough to say that much.
unmotivated

Olimar12345

Visit my site: VGM Sheet Music by Olimar12345 ~ Quality VGM sheet music available for free!

cashwarrior1

Olimar12345

Visit my site: VGM Sheet Music by Olimar12345 ~ Quality VGM sheet music available for free!

JDMEK5

I may have said it before somewhere but I would be pretty frosted if the new Zelda came out on NX rather than WiiU (not that I think it will). The anticipation for that game was one of my biggest reasons for getting a WiiU and if that gets shot down, I'm not going to be happy.
"Today's goal strongly involves not dying. Because nobody likes to wake up dead."

My Arrangements
Finale Version(s): Finale Notepad 2012, Finale 2012, Finale v26

cashwarrior1

They said it was coming on the Wii U... But they never said it wasn't coming on the NX... They might pull a Twilight Princess on us and release the same game on the Wii U and on the NX as a launch.

Nitro Indigo

Where was it stated that it's coming out on NX...? People on Zelda Universe have started calling it "Zwoonix", as if it's definitive fact that Zelda U will be multi-platform.

What do you think the Lorule versions of other games would be like? I asked this same question a while ago on another website, and I actually got a really good response.
To start us off, I'll throw out ideas for Lorule Spirit Tracks.
  • This version of Ravio doesn't have unexplained seeing powers.
  • Since there are no sages in Lorule, I assume there won't be any other special sevens. Which means no alternate universe Staven/Byrne/Grovyle/Bucky. D= (But also no apathetic, annoying old women! =D)
...I don't have many ideas.
Quote from: MaestroUGC on January 07, 2017, 11:45:40 AM
You mean a thing that happened some time ago is older now and it's suddenly dawning on you that an equal amount of time has passed for you as well? How revolutionary.

cashwarrior1

Quote from: Nitro Indigo on April 07, 2016, 08:40:14 AMWhere was it stated that it's coming out on NX...? People on Zelda Universe have started calling it "Zwoonix", as if it's definitive fact that Zelda U will be multi-platform.

What do you think the Lorule versions of other games would be like? I asked this same question a while ago on another website, and I actually got a really good response.
To start us off, I'll throw out ideas for Lorule Spirit Tracks.
  • This version of Ravio doesn't have unexplained seeing powers.
  • Since there are no sages in Lorule, I assume there won't be any other special sevens. Which means no alternate universe Staven/Byrne/Grovyle/Bucky. D= (But also no apathetic, annoying old women! =D)
...I don't have many ideas.
I never said they confirmed it for the NX, just saying they never said it wouldn't come out on the NX.

I don't think they're going to go back to spirit tracks :P But they might go to the same land... Wait a second!!! Game theory time!!!

Nitro Indigo

It wasn't a prediction it was imagination. Unfortunately, the Zelda series has a habit of introducing new ideas that we never see again outside of a few trophies in Smash Bros. And there aren't even any ALBW trophies.
Quote from: MaestroUGC on January 07, 2017, 11:45:40 AM
You mean a thing that happened some time ago is older now and it's suddenly dawning on you that an equal amount of time has passed for you as well? How revolutionary.

cashwarrior1

So in Legend of Zelda: Majora's Mask, you went to the land of Termina. Game Theory already proved that Termina is just Link's death world... or is it? Link dies by falling down a tree trunk in the Lost Woods. In Ocarina of Time, you can warp to different areas of the game by going through trees in the Lost Woods... see where I'm going? Link fell down the tree trunk and was transported to the land of Termina, but he was dead. He went through a ghostly journey through the land seeing new places, but familiar faces.
The land of Termina consists of 5 areas: Clock Town, The forest/swamp, The snow/mountains, The ocean, and a desert/canyon. I'm bringing up land because guess what's in Spirit Tracks? A tower in the middle, a forest, a snow area, mountains, an ocean, and a desert... These lands are pretty similar. My theory states that the land of Termina and Hyrule from Spirit Tracks are the same. Link was transported to the Spirit Tracks Hyrule via Lost Woods, however, he was transported there in (1) a different timeline and (2) 200 years before the events of Spirit Tracks, so obviously the land would have changed and Link's vision of it was based off of his memories from Hyrule.
This is all I have, but if I put more research into rather than going solely off of memory, I might have more.